WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mi 5 would work too if it had all the US bands. I think she's on Cricket/AT&T so she may be ok...

Or the Honor 9.

I was looking at the Mi 5 but my primary line is on T-Mobile at the moment. I am trying out a new line on cricket. I want to switch to cricket so badly though, but I'm part of a family plan of 4 lines, 10gb for $120 a month (before taxes and fees, that is).

I found out that if I break off my line, everyone else on the plan still has to pay the 120+ because it was a promo. Changing out of it to unlimited data means a noticeable increase in how much the other 3 would pay.

Unfortunately, cricket is better at work for me and I have less random "no service" zones. I'm not sure what to do but I am considering doing it anyway, and just giving what I would pay for their plan, in addition to paying cricket.

That was too much info, but basically, I need a phone that works for both carriers ideally.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That might be too thick for her and she would still be rocking that #donglelife ...

Hmm, possibly and true about the dongles. Still indecisive about the iPhone 7, which is probably why I can't let up. I love the extended battery life that the battery case brings but I can't fall asleep reading anymore or else I fear it falling hard on my face.

The battery life without is worse than the 950...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was looking at the Mi 5 but my primary line is on T-Mobile at the moment. I am trying out a new line on cricket. I want to switch to cricket so badly though, but I'm part of a family plan of 4 lines, 10gb for $120 a month (before taxes and fees, that is).

I found out that if I break off my line, everyone else on the plan still has to pay the 120+ because it was a promo. Changing out of it to unlimited data means a noticeable increase in how much the other 3 would pay.

Unfortunately, cricket is better at work for me and I have less random "no service" zones. I'm not sure what to do but I am considering doing it anyway, and just giving what I would pay for their plan, in addition to paying cricket.

That was too much info, but basically, I need a phone that works for both carriers ideally.
The Mi 5 and Mi 6 on T-Mobile gets your H+, not LTE. The good thing with the Mi 5 and Mi 6 is that they are true dual SIMs so you can have two active lines in there.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The Mi 5 and Mi 6 on T-Mobile gets your H+, not LTE. The good thing with the Mi 5 and Mi 6 is that they are true dual SIMs so you can have two active lines in there.

That's a bummer about the lack of LTE. I don't think I can do that but that sounds very useful.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

TMO has done some network optimization and so now H+ speeds in my area are quite slow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

TMO has done some network optimization and so now H+ speeds in my area are quite slow.
That blows. No one has time for that. Most likely preparing for their band 66 rollout. It is one of the things that kept me from switching the Mi Note 2 for something 2017 (when the itch hit last week) and getting another Mi 5.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That blows. No one has time for that. Most likely preparing for their band 66 rollout. It is one of the things that kept me from switching the Mi Note 2 for something 2017 (when the itch hit last week) and getting another Mi 5.

I'm curious about what you was thinking of switching to. It's amazing how many bands that phone has though, from when I looked it up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm curious about what you was thinking of switching to. It's amazing how many bands that phone has though, from when I looked it up.
The same two - a Key One or a G6. Nothing else caught my eye. It was a momentary thought. The Mi 5 is in my top 5 all time for just usability. If there was a global edition like the Mi Note 2 with all the bands, I'd switch instantly.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The same two - a Key One or a G6. Nothing else caught my eye. It was a momentary thought. The Mi 5 is in my top 5 all time for just usability. If there was a global edition like the Mi Note 2 with all the bands, I'd switch instantly.

Ah okay, gotcha. I figured it was probably those two but I wanted to be sure. You really lucked out with the Mi Note 2. Seriously.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well this has been an interesting news day.

Here in the UK I work up to news of Towering Inferno here in London. That has been probably one of my greatest fears of living in an apartment complex. It looks absolutely horrific.

Then at lunch today I hear of someone trying to do a mass shooting of Republicans... (humour here) and failing miserably... I wonder what their thoughts on gun control are now... I guess it depends on how much they get from the NRA.

I'm not an advocate of violence but if you're going to do a mass shooting of Republicans make sure you don't miss FFS!

(that last line is a joke if you're wondering, but I do love the irony).

Anyway..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb