WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

99 owned one - and for a while too based on his standards - he would know. Plus they got the fast wireless charging.

I think I'm weird but I never got into wireless charging. That's probably because most of my phones never supported it. I'm curious about what his experience was like.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Simple...drop the phone on the pad and you're good to go. Samsung has faster wireless charging. I like it because I don't have to pull stuff into my port.

If I liked Samsung software, I'd own the S7.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Simple...drop the phone on the pad and you're good to go. Samsung has faster wireless charging. I like it because I don't have to pull stuff into my port.

If I liked Samsung software, I'd own the S7.

Nice! I don't think I can be bothered though to get wireless charging pads knowing that I'll probably always have an iPhone. Even buying the lightining earpods was an experience for me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice! I don't think I can be bothered though to get wireless charging pads knowing that I'll probably always have an iPhone. Even buying the lightining earpods was an experience for me...
$12 for the regular ones...and under $30 for the fast charging ones if you dig right...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

S7 was okay. Ergonomics weren't as good as the other devices at least for me. Felt a bit heavy. Battery life was average. But fast charging helped a lot. I liked the S7edge better. I'm quite happy with the S8 right now. Their software doesn't bother me anymore and I used the Pixel for 6 months straight.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

S7 was okay. Ergonomics weren't as good as the other devices at least for me. Felt a bit heavy. Battery life was average. But fast charging helped a lot. I liked the S7edge better. I'm quite happy with the S8 right now. Their software doesn't bother me anymore and I used the Pixel for 6 months straight.

Hmm, interesting. That's good to know. Sounds like you made the right choice with sticking with the S8 \o/
Did you like the edge better because of the battery life or was there another reason?

I don't know about trying the S7. I think I would rather get one for my sister instead.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

$12 for the regular ones...and under $30 for the fast charging ones if you dig right...

Sometimes you get codes on slickdeals to get fast charging ones for $15 or less. I picked one up last year for around $10 I believe and gave it to my friend at work who bought my S7.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hmm, interesting. That's good to know. Sounds like you made the right choice with sticking with the S8 \o/
Did you like the edge better because of the battery life or was there another reason?

I don't know about trying the S7. I think I would rather get one for my sister instead.

Size of phone vs screen size, battery life and that Coral Blue color were what I liked about the S7 edge.
I compared my S7edge to the S8 and S8+ before settling on the S8. And since no blue color was offered I decided to go for the Orchid Grey.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Size of phone vs screen size, battery life and that Coral Blue color were what I liked about the S7 edge.
I compared my S7edge to the S8 and S8+ before settling on the S8. And since no blue color was offered I decided to go for the Orchid Grey.

Ohh okay, that makes a lot of sense actually. The Coral Blue is stunning. You chose well with the Orchid Grey, that color is also like no other. Nicee.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Small phones are nice. I kinda prefer having screens at different sizes but two phones at 5.7" makes the transition from tablet to phone not as bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077