WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks, I'll need it. I have never tried to sell this many things at once but I'm hoping that everything goes fast, which it should (aside from the battery case, that is).

Then I could be like you and be down to 2 phones.
Good luck with that. Hope it works out.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck with that. Hope it works out.

Thank you again!

Thanks to 99 (for sharing an awesome discount code with me), I also have a Moto G5 Plus coming in. I'm going to play with it before my mom's brother arrives. Not going to use it as a phone though, but I'll feel better about having this phone to offer for his sister over the G4 Play. The G4 Play is decent but I keep hearing about GPS problems with the whole G4 series and I worry too much so this would ease my worries.

The plan is for my uncle to take it back with him when he goes back home to give to her.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So...

News wrap up for today in the UK...

They stated there will be no further survivors found from the London apartment building fire so it's the number of missing will probably be added to the number of those dead. We're currently at 17.

Pretty obvious difference between Corbyn and PM May in regards to the fire in London. One is a compassionate human being, the other is a close to inhuman. I'll let you guess which one.

The PM announced an official enquiry into the fire. Hopefully independent.

Today was not a good day economically for the UK. First signs of a real slow down is starting to show.

In politics the Tories and the DUP (the right wing nutters) are announcing their joint effort soon to the public.

Lastly, word on the EU negotiations is that the UK may consider a stint as an EEA state for a period of time to stabilise the economy prior to official exit. This means that the UK will still be part of the EU, still pay into, still have free movement... have zero say in anything.... yeah that's great!

Anyway, that's today in the news. Back to phone talk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...

News wrap up for today in the UK...

They stated there will be no further survivors found from the London apartment building fire so it's the number of missing will probably be added to the number of those dead. We're currently at 17.

Pretty obvious difference between Corbyn and PM May in regards to the fire in London. One is a compassionate human being, the other is a close to inhuman. I'll let you guess which one.

The PM announced an official enquiry into the fire. Hopefully independent.

Today was not a good day economically for the UK. First signs of a real slow down is starting to show.

In politics the Tories and the DUP (the right wing nutters) are announcing their joint effort soon to the public.

Lastly, word on the EU negotiations is that the UK may consider a stint as an EEA state for a period of time to stabilise the economy prior to official exit. This means that the UK will still be part of the EU, still pay into, still have free movement... have zero say in anything.... yeah that's great!

Anyway, that's today in the news. Back to phone talk.
You mean PM May was human and Corbyn was a walking company line spouting machine?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And dead LG devices at it house don't stop with my nexus, oh no. Today our TV also went bust, it didn't say goodbye with a bang but with some smoke.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I resurrected my old blog. I'll see how long I can keep it up...

Had no idea you had a blog. It could be fun to get back into it. If you don't mind sharing, is your blog like a blog of random thoughts, tech, life, career or something else?

I had a blog (more like a Tumblr type) of random thoughts that I forgot the password for LOL.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had no idea you had a blog. It could be fun to get back into it. If you don't mind sharing, is your blog like a blog of random thoughts, tech, life, career or something else?

I had a blog (more like a Tumblr type) of random thoughts that I forgot the password for LOL.
I talk about thoughts on a bunch of different things. I've posted the link in here a few time and can do so again if I really stick with it and the lurkers become curious once more.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I talk about thoughts on a bunch of different things. I've posted the link in here a few time and can do so again if I really stick with it and the lurkers become curious once more.

It would be cool if you did/do choose to stick with it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It kind of does. Also I have no idea where my phone is currently, I hope it comes tomorrow and I have exam in programing tomorrow, so much stuff going on.

Ahh that's annoying to happen before an exam. I wish you good luck with the exam and also that your phone will come tomorrow too. That would make for a nice thing to come to after you are done with the exam.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I'll stick with it for a while...something like a twice weekly schedule. There's a lot of stuff in the world happening I can use as material, so we will see how that goes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When I tested and saw my Facebook still worked, I was shocked at how busy the interface has become on dekstop. I'm glad I avoid it like the plague. One day, I need to log back in and just sweep my contact clean and tighten my profile settings as privacy will be even more pressing of a concern in the near future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786