WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's just way too soon for me. You're practically still a kid in your 20s, at least partially. You've just left the highschool for god's sake.

The main qustion I ask my self when I see stories like this is: what do they know about life in two? Or in three, four... six, as the time passes by. Very few I'd say.

That's a fair point.
He plans to finish school (university) first, which is good. I believe he has 2 years to go.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As I haven't used any other phone cameras (other than Lumia/Nokia) I can't really comment.

I agree that Sony sometimes needs that 'second' to auto-focus sometimes otherwise the shot could be crap. The other big complaint, though this goes to that 'personal preference' side of things, is the lack of HDR in auto mode. It has it in manual mode but I guess people are obsessed? Maybe Sony will release an update... then again...
You'll see that in the Sony phones next year. Lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm off to play with the kitten outside. And yes, that's how we named her, Kitten, just liker her mother.

I know, creative.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just speaking reality.

I'll just say this.

A person is still going through changes in their early 20s. You normally don't settle down until about 25.

That's what I was talking about. I could never settle down with someone as long as don't know my self to the every bit.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

If they're separated during the time I give it six months.

In their case, I should give more information to better understand them. They first met a couple of years ago, and have been dating for a year and a half, and also they were/are long distance.

He's here (East Coast of US) and she's in Colorado. They have had a lot of visits here and there and have even went on family vacations together with their families. I have met her and she seems very sweet. I have strong hopes for them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In their case, I should give more information to better understand them. They first met a couple of years ago, and have been dating for a year and a half, and also they were/are long distance.

He's here (East Coast of US) and she's in Colorado. They have had a lot of visits here and there and have even went on family vacations together with their families. I have met her and she seems very sweet. I have strong hopes for them.

I'll keep quiet.... LOL!

Well all the best to them. I mean no disrespect but usually long distance relationships are hard and eventually one of them gives up, especially at that age. That's a long distance though... not as long a distance as mine but long.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's what I was talking about. I could never settle down with someone as long as don't know my self to the every bit.

I hate to break this to you, but life is an ever changing experience and each new one adds something to you... so technically, you'll never truly know yourself unless you plan to become a hermit or not have any new experiences.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'll keep quiet.... LOL!

Well all the best to them. I mean no disrespect but usually long distance relationships are hard and eventually one of them gives up, especially at that age. That's a long distance though... not as long a distance as mine but long.

Yeah, they can be. I think it totally depends on the people involved though.

I think she will be moving here in a bit but she isn't going to be living with him though.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I hate to break this to you, but life is an ever changing experience and each new one adds something to you... so technically, you'll never truly know yourself unless you plan to become a hermit or not have any new experiences.
One of my favorite quotes from Muhammad Ali is the one about a man who thinks the same at 60 as he did at 30 wasted half his life.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One of my favorite quotes from Muhammad Ali is the one about a man who thinks the same at 60 as he did at 30 wasted half his life.

Can you imagine thinking the same way at 38 as you did at 19?

Life changes so much in such a small time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, they can be. I think it totally depends on the people involved though.

I think she will be moving here in a bit but she isn't going to be living with him though.

I know everyone is different and everyone has a different relationship. Still seems so young to be so committed.

Then, who am I to say? When our parents got married they ranged from 20 to 25. 30 you were basically a lifetime bachelor or if a woman usually not given nice name.

Maybe young people have reverted? Maybe my generation was to cynical?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

This is a great point but I think some things are significant enough to change things in a relationship dynamic. I'm glad I wasn't married early, considering that I learned something about myself that could be a dealbreaker (I mentioned this to you before) at the age of 23. I'm only close to 5 years removed from that and I have learned so much. I would rather be open about it considering such things have broken up marriages, which I have heard many stories about.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel