WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The diverse topics that are discussed here... That's why I love this thread... hihihihi
I almost forgot I was on a Tech website.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I know everyone is different and everyone has a different relationship. Still seems so young to be so committed.

Then, who am I to say? When our parents got married they ranged from 20 to 25. 30 you were basically a lifetime bachelor or if a woman usually not given nice name.

Maybe young people have reverted? Maybe my generation was to cynical?

I agree about it being really young, I don't disagree at all.

That's possible on the cynical note.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of weddings, my sister's is less than a month away. I'm glad that I'm generally ready but I don't think I'm mentally ready. And then my mom's brother and sister (my aunt and uncle) will be staying for about 3 weeks. That will be interesting.

Hopefully I can find things to do (and hopefully my friends will help with that) for the sake of my sanity.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What about Z Play? As I said, colleague got 11.5h SoT and swears the video stabilisation is better than one in S8. I'll post a video once I get my handa on PC later. Besides that, it's absolutely gorgeous.
You noticed I did this by OEM and not a specific phone itself? The Z Play is fine, but if Moto doesn't support it well, it's to me a newer version of the Moto Maxx. Lenovo has made it clear it's delivering security updates in chunks, not on a monthly basis like BB or Google. Been there, done that with them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know everyone is different and everyone has a different relationship. Still seems so young to be so committed.

Then, who am I to say? When our parents got married they ranged from 20 to 25. 30 you were basically a lifetime bachelor or if a woman usually not given nice name.

Maybe young people have reverted? Maybe my generation was to cynical?
Maybe you were more cynical than your generation...you like resting in that part of the Bell curve that skews the whole thing?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of weddings, my sister's is less than a month away. I'm glad that I'm generally ready but I don't think I'm mentally ready. And then my mom's brother and sister (my aunt and uncle) will be staying for about 3 weeks. That will be interesting.

Hopefully I can find things to do (and hopefully my friends will help with that) for the sake of my sanity.
At least you're not the bride, unless that's a hidden twist at the wedding no one knows about...

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Just hard reset my 950XL...
Second reset since I got the phone in Feb. It went without a hitch. Took about 2hours .. can do it with my eyes closed already. LOL.

...!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just hard reset my 950XL...
Second reset since I got the phone in Feb. It went without a hitch. Took about 2hours .. can do it with my eyes closed already. LOL.

...!

You have serious patience. I hate doing hard resets on WPs because they seem to take a long time. iOS feels much faster.

Was it worth it though?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I hate to break this to you, but life is an ever changing experience and each new one adds something to you... so technically, you'll never truly know yourself unless you plan to become a hermit or not have any new experiences.

I do get that, but I was reffering to basic things about myself that are highly unlikely to change.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This is a great point but I think some things are significant enough to change things in a relationship dynamic. I'm glad I wasn't married early, considering that I learned something about myself that could be a dealbreaker (I mentioned this to you before) at the age of 23. I'm only close to 5 years removed from that and I have learned so much. I would rather be open about it considering such things have broken up marriages, which I have heard many stories about.

What is it, if I may ask? Wasn't around here for a while :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I don't think I can stand relatives longer than 4-5 days. That's the craziest limit I can go to. I barely make it through the last hours of Eid.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You noticed I did this by OEM and not a specific phone itself? The Z Play is fine, but if Moto doesn't support it well, it's to me a newer version of the Moto Maxx. Lenovo has made it clear it's delivering security updates in chunks, not on a monthly basis like BB or Google. Been there, done that with them.

So it's a no go.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You have serious patience. I hate doing hard resets on WPs because they seem to take a long time. iOS feels much faster.

Was it worth it though?

It took at least as twice as long to hard reset my Lumia in compared to the Uhans I'm currently using.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Here's some news from the world's bottom of the pit, also known as Bosnia. Our smaller entity denies genocide of 8000+ men, women and children slaughtered in Srebrenica, during the Serbian aggression. They're even denying the siege of Sarajevo, the longest siege of a city in a moder. history. Not only that, but they're denying the Bosnian language itself (while they speak it as well, they just call it Serbian, no seriously, no BS) and are making it impossible for Bosniak kids to learn it in schools.

It doesn't stop there. Now they're trying to ban books that are written in Federation, as there's two sides of subjects in schools, two chemistries, physics, mathematics, even two histories.

I just wonder sometimes, where the heck is this country heading to?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So so far phone seems big, it probably is big but I also had Lumia 820 for a week which is tiny. I love the screen, finally beat to my AMOLED :D It works well, it is doing updates. Also what surprised me was inclusion of bumper and style shell, awesome.
Hump doesn't feel that bad but I have it in a case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99