WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Waiting for more details feels hard sometimes, especially for something this big.
Oh, you're talking about Brexit. For a minute I thought it was about the mother of all snow jobs we're about to get called TrumpCare. No details but it's coming.

Sent from my Elite x3 on mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Waiting for more details feels hard sometimes, especially for something this big.
We've been waiting for details from Mr. Trump on many important things and none are coming...it's kinda sadly the same mentality in both situations...

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hmm, I am actually considering trying the Virgin Mobile thing. Since I already have another line (that no one has the number to), I can port that line and do testing. Thinking about it, since it wouldn't be much of a loss, aside from the whole carrying 2 phones thing.

Carrying 2 phones is annoying BUT in the name of testing, I could possibly deal for a short period of time. We'll see.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I went to the website... looks very interesting. They call them 'gourmet' so I'll assume they're not that common?

I had Ghost Chilli peanut butter. :D

They only seemed to have them for a limited time at the gas station near work.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I mean, look at it. Now you've got the same incapable leader as we do, the same ***** who says the first thing that comes to his mind, and egoistic maniac that shuts down health care for those who can not afford it, and collects his votes solely based on hatred, chauvinism (did I get it correct Rue?) and racism.

Now all you need is your economy getting screwed all the way down until dollar becomes less valuable than Slovenia's last currency.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Trump brought Balkans to USA. And that's why we like him!
On behalf of every America-loving person in the US, we'll gladly trade every Balkan for Trump. A strict no refund policy is in effect.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

On behalf of every America-loving person in the US, we'll gladly trade every Balkan for Trump. A strict no refund policy is in effect.

Ugh, don't know what to do. An unconvicted members of groups that commited war crimes, including genocide, or a yellow spoiled brat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)