WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At one point, I wanted a Privilege and a Passport...but went away from both ultimately. I thought about a KeyOne...would I be ballsy enough to trade a Mi Note 2 for it? Dunno.

You seem to be mostly content with your Mi Note 2, so I figure it would have to be a solid deal for you to consider doing something like that.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

At one point, I wanted a Privilege and a Passport...but went away from both ultimately. I thought about a KeyOne...would I be ballsy enough to trade a Mi Note 2 for it? Dunno.

I loved the Passport. One of my all time favorite devices. The Priv never appealed to me. Wasn't interested in the slider personally and there was a lot of issues with build quality it seems.

I definitely thought I was getting the KEYone but the last bunch of build quality issues steered me away. I would have loved the battery life but didn't feel like the headache of having to deal with device returns etc

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I loved the Passport. One of my all time favorite devices. The Priv never appealed to me. Wasn't interested in the slider personally and there was a lot of issues with build quality it seems.

I definitely thought I was getting the KEYone but the last bunch of build quality issues steered me away. I would have loved the battery life but didn't feel like the headache of having to deal with device returns etc
Same here with the Passport. I was thinking about the KEYone myself and was playing with one at a Best Buy the other day. The screen was just too small for me so I got a DTEK60 dirt cheap. It's no secret that I've always loved the Idol 4S so I figured it would be nice to see what it's like with a DroidBerry. I'm still in the process of setting it up but so far so great. I missed this device.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I hate that a lot of Apple fans/followers do videos with the 5s but not the SE. That's not helpful to me. Thankfully there's one guy that does it. It kind of feels like I'm searching for a needle in a haystack at times.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

I hate that a lot of Apple fans/followers do videos with the 5s but not the SE. That's not helpful to me. Thankfully there's one guy that does it. It kind of feels like I'm searching for a needle in a haystack at times.

It will be interesting to see if they stay with this form factor in the future and do a refresh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It will be interesting to see if they stay with this form factor in the future and do a refresh.
They won't. I'm sure there are a ton of people crying for the larger screen size, so they went there.

Still, nothing nicer than a cute girl with a nice butt in some tight jeans and her small iPhone in the back pocket.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

V20. The only S808 chip phone I'll tolerate these days is a 950 (although the G4 was a treat to use).

Reasoning? An experiment.

Ooh that would do for the audio bit AND camera. If you do it, you know that we'll be asking for your impressions/thoughts/experience...and anything and everything.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

If they do it next March, I would be so ready and buy as soon as I can. Heck, I'm ready now but it's not going to happen in September.

I really like the SE a lot but it would be nice to have an improved camera on the front, even if it meant losing the headphone jack.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh that would do for the audio bit AND camera. If you do it, you know that we'll be asking for your impressions/thoughts/experience...and anything and everything.
I don't have any higher impedence headphones like Laura, but I'll check out both the cam and the audio.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't have any higher impedence headphones like Laura, but I'll check out both the cam and the audio.

Awesome! I mentioned the audio bit because apparently audio sounds good on it, from what I have heard from Juan Carlos Bagnell's real audio review and also, you seem to be into music. I know that Laura is really into it, but that list you posted a couple of days ago, along with your conversation with fatclue about music the other day (I don't remember when this was), it seems like you are.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! I mentioned the audio bit because apparently audio sounds good on it, from what I have heard from Juan Carlos Bagnell's real audio review and also, you seem to be into music. I know that Laura is really into it, but that list you posted a couple of days ago, along with your conversation with fatclue about music the other day (I don't remember when this was), it seems like you are.
Yeah. We'll see how it goes and how I feel at the end.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My brother's idea of the possibility that my friend might like me keeps rolling in my head. One of the things he said is that it's probably hard to read me so he might not be sure of what to do, if anything. He (my brother) has ruined my mind. I like him for the person he is and all, but I don't know about more than that. I'll be honest, the idea is far from dreadful...

I'll be seeing him today, along with the rest of the group and I don't need this in my mind right now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well... yesterday turned out a bit more surprising that I was expecting.

It turns out the plans to move are going to happen sooner than I thought. Still there is some 'time factor' involved.

Basically my wife signed us up to an online house selling service. We've decided to do everything ourselves. Pictures, viewings, etc.

This is probably best as we feel the house, for the moment, is probably at peak price. It's more likely than not to drop in price from here than rise. At least that's our assessment. We're pretty low tier overall but if we get the price we hope than it's good, very good.

Anyway, we won't be ready to put it on the market until mid to end July. Then depending on who buys it, anywhere from 90 or so days to finalise from there. So all going well, before xmas.

My wife did consult me with this, she was just checking things and it sort of just 'happened'. She got some deals on prices and now it's all systems go. So I'll be busy for the next month finishing things off at the house.

So, exciting and startling all at once. Let's hope our plans work!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Well... yesterday turned out a bit more surprising that I was expecting.

It turns out the plans to move are going to happen sooner than I thought. Still there is some 'time factor' involved.

Basically my wife signed us up to an online house selling service. We've decided to do everything ourselves. Pictures, viewings, etc.

This is probably best as we feel the house, for the moment, is probably at peak price. It's more likely than not to drop in price from here than rise. At least that's our assessment. We're pretty low tier overall but if we get the price we hope than it's good, very good.

Anyway, we won't be ready to put it on the market until mid to end July. Then depending on who buys it, anywhere from 90 or so days to finalise from there. So all going well, before xmas.

My wife did consult me with this, she was just checking things and it sort of just 'happened'. She got some deals on prices and now it's all systems go. So I'll be busy for the next month finishing things off at the house.

So, exciting and startling all at once. Let's hope our plans work!

Wow that is a massive adjustment! Good luck with everything, and I hope that the plans work too!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow that is a massive adjustment! Good luck with everything, and I hope that the plans work too!

It's not that massive of an adjustment. LOL!

I lived in Finland for 10 months but France will be a lot easier. This will also be country four for me so it's not like I haven't done it before. :)

We have unknowns at the moment so it's working through those as well but we're confident things will work out. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo