WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That sucks to hear. I love the 737 for its performance especially the thrust-to-weight ratio which makes takeoffs a breeze. There's no substitute for raw power unless you're in a cramped seat with some weirdo next to you.
I prefer the A320 to the 737.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So... We are in the process of buying our house in France! :)

We got a price we were happy with so if all goes according to plan we'll be the owners of a place in France in three months. :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ah, an old fashion heat wave...I don't miss these at all.

Ugh yeah it's really not pleasant at all. My uncle was saying to me and my brother yesterday that we drink cold water too much here LOL. He doesn't understand how we have something cold and then we add ice to it. We just laughed. I told him that he has heat there but we have heat and humidity here so cold water is necessary.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

We got a price we were happy with so if all goes according to plan we'll be the owners of a place in France in three months. :)
Omg congratulations!!!

Wait so does this mean that you two can move before the end of the year?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nice!
I hope it is near Nice!
Congratulations!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Omg congratulations!!!

Wait so does this mean that you two can move before the end of the year?
Thanks. :)

As for moving this year, technically, yes.

Thing is though, we need to sell here and we need to do renovations there.

We can't start renovations until we officially own the property which is at least three months.

Minimum time to sell here is three months, but could be longer. Especially with things starting to slow in the housing market.

So it will come down to several factors as to when we move and how we go about things.

The good news is that we found something and we're in the process of acquiring it. That gives us certainty. So regardless what happens here in the UK, we have a home in the EU.

That was the most important part of this whole thing. It also means we have options now.

It's all a bit complicated but at least we feel more secure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's some pics. I didn't get a chance to upload them yesterday. Size of house 100m square. Size of land, 1.5 hectares or 15,000m square. Sorry no conversion there.

Basically, the side of the house, the front yard (with rental car), driveway (corn fields) and an idea of the interior.

Yes lots of work to be done.
a2c811677a6a6143f23f5d0328de3e3c.jpg
218b91ba26456b7880efb07b396ff59f.jpg
15598486df02331461a34570a6f81277.jpg
33e96ed720b6042fc45ec4c1e5195e42.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice pictures, Rue. Looks like you've got something solid to work with. Makes me wish I could do something like that right now but I'm light years away from being able to do it.

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Windows Central mobile app

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Picked up an extra V20 battery. So if I'm able to successfully manually updating it, I'll really put it through its paces. It's a nice device for sure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm really rethinking what my smartphone needs are. I still say that outside of the lack of water resistance, the XL is the close thing hardware wise to what I want.

Having said that, I'm really looking to see what else fits. I doubt I'll sell the Mi Note 2 as I really like it outside of the wired headphones issue. But I wouldn't mind something else. Still debating my options, but some extended V20 testing will surely help.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thanks. :)

As for moving this year, technically, yes.

Thing is though, we need to sell here and we need to do renovations there.

We can't start renovations until we officially own the property which is at least three months.

Minimum time to sell here is three months, but could be longer. Especially with things starting to slow in the housing market.

So it will come down to several factors as to when we move and how we go about things.

The good news is that we found something and we're in the process of acquiring it. That gives us certainty. So regardless what happens here in the UK, we have a home in the EU.

That was the most important part of this whole thing. It also means we have options now.

It's all a bit complicated but at least we feel more secure.
Ooh okay, I see. Looks and sounds like a gem has been found. Good luck with the process! I think it would be cool to take before and after pictures to always have the memory.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm really rethinking what my smartphone needs are. I still say that outside of the lack of water resistance, the XL is the close thing hardware wise to what I want.

Having said that, I'm really looking to see what else fits. I doubt I'll sell the Mi Note 2 as I really like it outside of the wired headphones issue. But I wouldn't mind something else. Still debating my options, but some extended V20 testing will surely help.
Hmm that's really interesting that you see the XL that way.

I think you're in a good place to debate and consider options. It sounds like the Mi Note 2 almost hits the spot so I can get why you feel that way. At the same time, I get the appeal of the V20. Hopefully battery no. 2 will help.

It's kind of interesting how needs can adjust, even though it makes sense. I wonder what your new needs are. I feel like I might be in a similar place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss