WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's good to know we have interest in our house. :)

I can't remember if I mentioned we're selling our house... It's up on the real estate sites already. We're having an open house on the 5th.

This is going to be interesting. Selling and buying at the same time, plus moving to another country. Should be fun!

Oh, maybe I should also mention that I'm looking at the possibility of getting a job in Paris, sort of depends on how much the renovation cost is and how much we get for our house.

Yes that's a real possibility if you're wondering.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's good to know we have interest in our house. :)

I can't remember if I mentioned we're selling our house... It's up on the real estate sites already. We're having an open house on the 5th.

This is going to be interesting. Selling and buying at the same time, plus moving to another country. Should be fun!

Oh, maybe I should also mention that I'm looking at the possibility of getting a job in Paris, sort of depends on how much the renovation cost is and how much we get for our house.

Yes that's a real possibility if you're wondering.

Good luck (on selling, the open house and the job situation)! Yeah, you'll never forget this experience, that's for sure.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think I might have decided on a town/general area to live in that should work for schooling and not too far from work either. I just need to reach out and inquire with what I see in the area. It also looks like I'll be with roommates.

I'm debating if it makes sense for me to move next month or if I should wait until I submit that grad/library school application first and it closes. I could always come back for my mail but at the same time, I don't want any possible issues. I would still be in state but I don't know.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good luck (on selling, the open house and the job situation)! Yeah, you'll never forget this experience, that's for sure.

Yes, this is definitely a new experience. I'll probably remember the good bits I hope! lol

Probably my most memorable experience is moving to Australia. Never been there before so had no clue what it was going to be like. The long journey to get there (way over 30 hours), the breakdown of the plane on Fiji island. The falling asleep while out that night... lol!

Prior to moving to the UK I had visited before twice. I know it's not the same as living here but I at least knew what the UK was like. Same goes for France and Finland.

Though I never really considered Paris a place I wanted to live I always like it though, regardless of the current issues it's had.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes, this is definitely a new experience. I'll probably remember the good bits I hope! lol

Probably my most memorable experience is moving to Australia. Never been there before so had no clue what it was going to be like. The long journey to get there (way over 30 hours), the breakdown of the plane on Fiji island. The falling asleep while out that night... lol!

Prior to moving to the UK I had visited before twice. I know it's not the same as living here but I at least knew what the UK was like. Same goes for France and Finland.

Though I never really considered Paris a place I wanted to live I always like it though, regardless of the current issues it's had.

Wow. That's crazy that the plane broke down and then you went out after that, that's funny!

Ah okay, I see. Did you ever imagine that you would live in France someday down the line?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ah, going to see a place and after scheduling an appointment, I'm having second thoughts. It's not the place itself but the rules. Well, I'll find out how this works out later.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ouch, that sucks. Good on you for taking it as a way to learn something. I hope it works out for you.
I made the mistake and it cost me time and money. Just have to own in and deal with the fallout. Cannot cry too much over it now.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Howdy all. Well I'm in my new house now and its starting to become more of a home. We've still got lots of boxes but at least they're mostly in one room now!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's gonna happen bud. Only the '72 Dolphins went without an L.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo onmTalk
Well, my mistake cost me a few thousand dollars. I need to go drink this 22oz Bud and redo my plans in light of this calamity.

Enjoy your weekend, folks.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

Well, my mistake cost me a few thousand dollars. I need to go drink this 22oz Bud and redo my plans in light of this calamity.

It sounds like you need something better than just Budweiser. Go get something stronger like a Stout!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I made one of those multi-thousand dollar mistakes once. I didn't learn much from it since I eventually re-married.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99