WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It looked like it. I know the Mi 5 wasn't that slippery to hold. I'm sure you'll figure something out for your brother anyways.
Ironically I am leaning towards telling him to get a Zuk Z2 or a Redmi Note 4 in India.
Otherwise it's a S7 from last year, dual SIM version.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ironically I am leaning towards telling him to get a Zuk Z2 or a Redmi Note 4 in India.
Otherwise it's a S7 from last year, dual SIM version.
Those are excellent choices, especially at the right price. Unbeknownst to you until now, there are some Indian YouTubers I've been following for the past two years now so I get a little insight here and there to that market. Not sure if you can score him a Z2 Pro, but those are two good choices. I may go with Xiaomi who has better software support but hardware wise, the Z2 is great bang of buck.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Those are excellent choices, especially at the right price. Unbeknownst to you until now, there are some Indian YouTubers I've been following for the past two years now so I get a little insight here and there to that market. Not sure if you can score him a Z2 Pro, but those are two good choices. I may go with Xiaomi who has better software support but hardware wise, the Z2 is great bang of buck.
Actually the software on Zuk Z2 might appeal to him more than that from Xiaomi since he is currently using the OPX which is almost 20 months old.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Actually the software on Zuk Z2 might appeal to him more than that from Xiaomi since he is currently using the OPX which is almost 20 months old.
Understood. If he doesn't care as much about updates, I'd go with the Z2. I thought about getting one for S&G, but never did. It's not bad at all.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad that I'm done with phones for a while. Can't drop as much for them and try to move too. This whole process is making me realize what I can and cannot do for a bit.

Technically, I can for sure but I'll rather not. Trying to find something at a reasonable distance that isn't too far from where I have to go has been a journey. Not feeling like I have found it yet.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This I can relate to.

Summer is practically over and I feel like it's been a waste.

Of course, there's reasons behind that... A couple of large reasons.

Looking forward to my trip soon. :)
My summer has been one giant roller coaster waiting game. It's been years since I felt this hamstrung by a situation...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I might trade with you right now, if you get tired of logging the miles.
That is unlikely to happen.
On track to qualify elite on American Airlines by August 15 and United by September 15.
I do love flying. The rest of the travel is so-so.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Saw another place today and it hits the spot. The problem (?) is that it is two rooms in the same space, which means a roommate. Everything else is nice though. Debating it, and it's super close to work.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That is unlikely to happen.
On track to qualify elite on American Airlines by August 15 and United by September 15.
I do love flying. The rest of the travel is so-so.
Not surprised. Most people who have to travel a lot like the travel, but not all the things that come with the traveling.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

A little update for those of you who are curious.

I gave my sister the surprise gift of the S7 Edge on Sunday. She and my brother in law were both super thankful. Today, she let me know that the edges are an adjustment but she really likes the phone a lot. She's very impressed and is still thanking me. According to her, it's thin enough to fit in her back pocket without falling out and feeling bulky. Also the battery life is great on it and she loves that there's a mode to increase battery life but she has been satisfied with it so there hasn't been a need for her to use it.

I'm so pleased that she likes it, it made my day today.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Typical summer day in NYC. Headed to Central Park between appointments to do some more test shots.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Met. The funny thing is watching people contort their phones and I'm here, switching between regular and wide angle. This camera...SMH...
d6a94d54e1f03c4318eca3b298f34827.jpg
d2c37d36d13e56a0c4e39e5d99585772.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos