WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So they are going to send a technician out on Monday to troubleshoot the internet connectivity issues. My half day is going to be wasted babysitting the tech support guy around the house.

Had to move the darn appointment to Tuesday. Forgot that I have a patent review board meeting at the same time. Better get my second patent filing done than wait for the ATT technician!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Had to move the darn appointment to Tuesday. Forgot that I have a patent review board meeting at the same time. Better get my second patent filing done than wait for the ATT technician!
This sounds annoying, I hope that you get this fixed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I managed to schedule the first two months worth of pictures (2 each weekly). I scheduled the Android one's through November, but need more time to pick through the 925 and 920 ones. Trying to find different themes for all three sites.

Mine eyes need a break.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I managed to schedule the first two months worth of pictures (2 each weekly). I scheduled the Android one's through November, but need more time to pick through the 925 and 920 ones. Trying to find different themes for all three sites.

Mine eyes need a break.
I think the commentary blog is the oldest and hardest to manage. At least with the photo blogs I can easily develop material. Guess I'm just curious to see what people think. May take a photography class at one point next summer, all being well.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Mine eyes need a break.
In the process of deleting old stuff from my backup external drive and my eyes are burning up.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the process of deleting old stuff from my backup external drive and my eyes are burning up.

I need a case a beer and some eye drops one day to really clean through data on all my devices...good luck with that, man.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I tried cleaning up my photos that were autosaved on OneDrive... It's like watching paint getting dried.. Painfully slow

... !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the V20. On the audio front, I'm a fan. Camera, I may have to grow into it to see. Software support wise is a big question mark for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I find it interesting how I'm going a bit old school managing the blog on my phone again. I remember those days banging out drafts...

I do agree that the V20 is a content creator aimed device. I suppose having the ability to use a nice camera and snap photos and schedule them really helps. There's a lot to like here...and some niggles that cause for concern.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Animal, vegetable or mineral?
All and neither at the same time. I think my current work predicament is distracting me, and rightfully so. It's also why I shifted gears to the photo stuffs instead. Easier to pick through and take and post pictures sometimes than write content.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

All and neither at the same time. I think my current work predicament is distracting me, and rightfully so. It's also why I shifted gears to the photo stuffs instead. Easier to pick through and take and post pictures sometimes than write content.

That makes sense because it's such a massive thing. Just do what works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb