WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Enjoy yourself. I need one and am a very long way off from getting it.

That and relax a little bit. Where we're going there isn't much to do so it's a bit of a relax/wander kind of thing. The most annoying part will be the other tourists! Especially from the cruise ships...

If you're wondering, we're off to Santorini. It's our 10th wedding anniversary. :) Decided to do something special.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That and relax a little bit. Where we're going there isn't much to do so it's a bit of a relax/wander kind of thing. The most annoying part will be the other tourists! Especially from the cruise ships...

If you're wondering, we're off to Santorini. It's our 10th wedding anniversary. :) Decided to do something special.
Smooth moves. Happy anniversary when it comes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I feel like this came fast! That's awesome. Yay that it's so close. \o/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just a couple of pics from the hotel we're staying at.

ef6e659e03c343ef60768966dd247d42.jpg
20ce9b7d18fd836c84c7f9ec73882f15.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I was finally able to stop in to a Sprint store today and spent time with the Moto E4, Z² Force and the Key One.

E4: I really liked it. My uncle used The Legend (Nokia 3310) for eons and I think the E4 is a great fit for him.

Z² Force: I love the in-hand feel and overall design, but Lenovo is bat $&#! nuts for the price point. Waiting to exhale burning clothes in the driveway scene insane. This won't sell.

Key One: the keyboard feels a bit cramped, compared to what I remember from the Bold 9720/9700. Still, I felt the muscle memory starting to loosen itself from its slumber when I started typing...

Am I as hype over the key one now...not as much as before. I'd try it in the $400 price point...I like it, but the audio has to be above average (I've heard).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I was finally able to stop in to a Sprint store today and spent time with the Moto E4, Z² Force and the Key One.

E4: I really liked it. My uncle used The Legend (Nokia 3310) for eons and I think the E4 is a great fit for him.

Z² Force: I love the in-hand feel and overall design, but Lenovo is bat $&#! nuts for the price point. Waiting to exhale burning clothes in the driveway scene insane. This won't sell.

Key One: the keyboard feels a bit cramped, compared to what I remember from the Bold 9720/9700. Still, I felt the muscle memory starting to loosen itself from its slumber when I started typing...

Am I as hype over the key one now...not as much as before. I'd try it in the $400 price point...I like it, but the audio has to be above average (I've heard).

I agree that the E4 is a nice little phone. Not bad at all.

Lenovo is pushing the Z2 Force, we'll see how that goes. I have already seen TV ads for it this week.

I bet that the KeyOne keyboard felt nice to use. Interesting observations/thoughts. When you say that you'll try it for $400, that's with a price drop down the line, right or that price second hand in good condition or either one?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I agree that the E4 is a nice little phone. Not bad at all.

Lenovo is pushing the Z2 Force, we'll see how that goes. I have already seen TV ads for it this week.

I bet that the KeyOne keyboard felt nice to use. Interesting observations/thoughts. When you say that you'll try it for $400, that's with a price drop down the line, right or that price second hand in good condition or either one?
I just wouldn't buy the Key One at full price right now, if I had the money.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think this is what Moto was trying to do to get consumers hype to buy the Z² Force...

...But this is what I think they really did to their hopes of getting good sales on the phone...

https://youtu.be/ZGwV4mrOCJo

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I find it interesting how I'm going a bit old school managing the blog on my phone again. I remember those days banging out drafts...

I do agree that the V20 is a content creator aimed device. I suppose having the ability to use a nice camera and snap photos and schedule them really helps. There's a lot to like here...and some niggles that cause for concern.
I'll be the owner of a new unlocked LG V20 next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb