WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Huawei's camera implementation game lately has been better than Sony's.
Just my 2 cents.

Hmm, I can believe that. I'll see for myself tonight. I just hate the idea of putting all of my eggs into one basket. I blame the industry for this.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

"That's what she said."

...I can't with you.

It's between this (the p10), the now cheaper 6s with a battery pack (brick 1.0), and the XZ1 Compact. I know that there's no perfect phone, but I just want a few things in one and also not to carry 2 phones to places "just in case".

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

...I can't with you.

It's between this (the p10), the now cheaper 6s with a battery pack (brick 1.0), and the XZ1 Compact. I know that there's no perfect phone, but I just want a few things in one and also not to carry 2 phones to places "just in case".

So back to 6s with a battery pack???
What is wrong with you.
Just get a Pixel and be done with it. Preferably the 128GB version. Oh and Oreo's PIP implementation is superb, especially with Maps.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So back to 6s with a battery pack???
What is wrong with you.
Just get a Pixel and be done with it. Preferably the 128GB version. Oh and Oreo's PIP implementation is superb, especially with Maps.

Haha true. That experience that I have had with a bad one and your experience with having to send in your Pixel has me scared of buying one with issues unknowingly. I don't want to do full price at all with buying one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

...I can't with you.

Still sounds like rehab is needed to me...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Haha true. That experience that I have had with a bad one and your experience with having to send in your Pixel has me scared of buying one with issues unknowingly. I don't want to do full price at all with buying one.

Yeah but this one hasn't had any issues. It was a Google refurb one and looks/runs like new. And I bet they are even cheaper now than what I paid for one. Plus battery life on Oreo is better than Nougat at least for me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah but this one hasn't had any issues. It was a Google refurb one and looks/runs like new. And I bet they are even cheaper now than what I paid for one. Plus battery life on Oreo is better than Nougat at least for me.

You got lucky on that. If I could find one like that (I'll have to search properly), I might give it a try. The price is looking nice across the board right now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey now, they just have a 6 month cycle versus Apple. Funnily enough the fruit stand ends up making a lot more money though.
Just saying.
Sony has as much clue with how to sell devices as a nervous virgin does on what to do during a session with an agitated sex worker...

...just saying.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I got my P10 tonight. At first glance, it looks nice. I remember what was said about the lack of coating on the screen so I'll leave that protector on. I wish that it was the green one but beggars can't be choosers, right?

I can already feel that the Pixel has a height advantage, but in my mind, the P10 feels shorter than the Honor 8 with one hand usage. I'll give it a try for as long as I can tolerate this screen protector.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I got my P10 tonight. At first glance, it looks nice. I remember what was said about the lack of coating on the screen so I'll leave that protector on. I wish that it was the green one but beggars can't be choosers, right?

I can already feel that the Pixel has a height advantage, but in my mind, the P10 feels shorter than the Honor 8 with one hand usage. I'll give it a try for as long as I can tolerate this screen protector. I
[2-Pack] Supershieldz for Huawei P10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, [Full Screen Coverage] Supershieldz, Anti-Scratch, Bubble Free, Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071L8L95...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3702878

In the event you do decide to keep the P10. I like this style, but not everyone does.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh? I'm curious to know what your ideal solution would be...lol
You prefer smaller phones, so I cannot help.

My rehab comments aren't about the pursuit of what you want, but are related to how you described your pursuit of what you want.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, no 7.0 on the Mi Note 2 yet. I'll give it until the end of the month but I may have to go into the convoluted world of flashing files on Xiaomi devices...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

V20 has survived a few drops out of my pocket. I like the phone but sometimes it's a bit too big for its own good...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills