WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pixel would be my recommendation. It's a zero hassle camera.

I have never missed a camera so much in my phone life. Your experience with your Pixel has given me hope that I wouldn't be screwed (not with the camera of course but the phone itself).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, people are dumping on the Essential Phone really hard online. I don't think it's as bad as people say, but it is likely akin to the iPhone X - a bad value for money buy at its price point.

Would I try one? Sure. Would I keep it? Of course not.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to a long break this weekend, but first a wee bit of unfinished task to tidy up a complex Excel. I have a 15 site office waiting for my email so they can start preparing their operational budget for next year!!!

A busy day tomorow morning at the local Hospice centre.. They have an event planned, and I'm doing my bit manning the registration desk !!

Then later at night.. I'm off to Kota Kinabalu.... hoping to see what's new at the mall. The missus finally wants to move on from her 1520 due to battery issues, so another WP user will leave the platform. Darn, I dont like Android, but guess I have to brush up on Nougat/Oreo (me being her default IT support!!!).
I managed to sell off my Samsung J3 freebie for a decent price, so the extra do$h will help in bumping up the specs.

Tanjung Aru and the glorious sunsets like these, .... here I come !!

72KPWeW.jpg

EMF2zV2.jpg

... !

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Glad to see you got back power. That seemed faster than I thought...
It was out since Monday at dawn. In Miami heat and humidity, it may as well have been last year. Having to put up with the in-laws for 3 days was a test Jesus didn't need to put me through. We're gonna have a chat when this is over.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

No structural damage save for some 50 shingles, give or take. My wonderful mango tree is no more. ??????

That's good that there was no serious damage. Aw man, that sucks a lot about the mango tree. I'm also a little jealous that you even had a mango tree originally.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

That's good that there was no serious damage. Aw man, that sucks a lot about the mango tree. I'm also a little jealous that you even had a mango tree originally.
I'll trade you all the mango and avocado trees in Miami for some mid-Atlantic weather right about now.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

No structural damage save for some 50 shingles, give or take. My wonderful mango tree is no more. 😭

I'm glad you and your family are safe and didn't have serious damage. That's sad about your mango tree, though. 😞

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad you and your family are safe and didn't have serious damage. That's sad about your mango tree, though. 😞
Thanks Laura. I only shudder to think what would have happened if we had gotten a direct hit. Although Andrew did 10x more destruction, it was in and out in about 3 hours. Irma was an uninvited guest that wouldn't leave.

The hardest part was trying to keep our autistic daughter from thermonuclear meltdown. No power meant no internet and no YouTube.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'll trade you all the mango and avocado trees in Miami for some mid-Atlantic weather right about now.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

I can see why you say that. It's great here today around 80 without much humidity, also with no rain either.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was out since Monday at dawn. In Miami heat and humidity, it may as well have been last year. Having to put up with the in-laws for 3 days was a test Jesus didn't need to put me through. We're gonna have a chat when this is over.

I honest thought you weren't going to get it back until early next week.

Sorry to hear about the in-laws. That's rough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise