WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Made it to the concert. Got lost trying to find food so I gave up and ate my snacks.* Just waiting for everything to begin

* This is not a traditional concert venue so there's food trucks but I didn't want anything there. No non fried options. Lol.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a red striped Pelikan m400 that's pretty cool. Not a red person normally but couldn't resist that baby!
I'm not into reds too much either especially cars. The last red car I had was a Triumph Spitfire about 25 years ago.

A red pen at a meeting will probably draw some looks though. Y'all got me thinking now.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

Here's a stock photo of it.
10b6e95759ee0ce5b28dd5b640336b06.jpg

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Wow!! I haven't used a fountain pen in ages.
Come to think of it, I'm so dependant on using computers and emails I hardly handwrite anything beyond scribbling quick short notes. It's regretful to realise my penmanship has gone to the dogs.

... !

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Come to think of it, I'm so dependant on using computers and emails I hardly handwrite anything beyond scribbling quick short notes. It's regretful to realise my penmanship has gone to the dogs.

... !
I'm right there with you. I had to write a check the other day (young people: don't ask) and I was appalled at how bad my handwriting had gotten. I never had good penmanship to begin with but ugh! Most of my notes are on Graffiti with my T/X so that's not helping.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

That's what's cool about doing things old school and bringing back some of the pleasure of writing with a fine fountain pen, shaving with a double edge razor or telling time with a mechanical time piece. It counters all the easy yet intrusive electronics we have in our lives.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

... !
Same here. I used to write so beautiful in high school and then it went to hell in a hand basket in college.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

... !
I have tried to maintain my handwriting over the years. My kid has really good handwriting as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte