WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

iOS 11 gold master whatever is still full of bugs. Looks like those who worked on it don't know how to fix bugs. Been with the beta program since beta 1 and many bugs still persist!

Sent from mTalk
But, does it "seem" faster?
That's the million dollar question!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got that last recommendation letter in just now so I bought a ticket to the concert! The concert scared me with being sold out but a few reserved tickets remain (like less than 5 whoa).

Between the choice of being 11 seats back from the stage and 4 people in, or being at the front row but on a side for $11 more, I chose the latter. I'm going to see my other favorite (I have 3, saw one this past Friday, saw the original one in April and this is the last one)!!

Also going to submit my application soon too, as soon as I get feedback from that other reviewer...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Changed my mind and went for the V20 after all. Just started to BlackBerry-ize the launcher, keyboard and install the Hub.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think I'm broken. I have mixed phone feelings now. My dBrand skin came a day early and now I don't even know if I want to put it on. This is ridiculous.

I know what MIA's response will be, though. Maybe it would help me to make a list.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Changed my mind and went for the V20 after all. Just started to BlackBerry-ize the launcher, keyboard and install the Hub.

I think we share a mind or mindset at the moment. You changed your mind and you're trying out the V20. I was really excited about the Pixel, then had mixed feelings and then changed my mind? Dunno, but we flipped places LOL.

Anyway, I'm curious on your impressions on it. I'm glad that you decided to try it after all, because that way, you'll know how it goes for you once installing the Hub and using it for a bit. Congrats!

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

<snip>
Also going to submit my application soon too, as soon as I get feedback from that other reviewer...

Got feedback from the other reviewer for my essays. This means that it is all on me to submit now. That is terrifying. I have one last thing to edit and then I will submit it either tonight or tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm broken. I have mixed phone feelings now. My dBrand skin came a day early and now I don't even know if I want to put it on. This is ridiculous.

I know what MIA's response will be, though. Maybe it would help me to make a list.
My response is to give you a hug. No one likes being type casted. You'll figure it out soon enough.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Is this for the Pixel?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So somehow when my Pixel got updated to Oreo, I stopped getting Tapatalk notifications. My Huawei MediaPad M3 still got all notifications correctly even though it is stuck on Nougat.

Then suddenly today around 10AM looks like everything is back to normal. It's funny because Tapatalk was the only app which had issues. All my other apps seemed to be working just fine on Oreo.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just had to go check out the Essential Phone again. Man, I love that design. It's like hanging out with that vain pretty model female friend... you're very aware of her faults, but you always seem to forget that during the first few minutes you see her.

It's a very compact phone, at least for me. That's why the camera performance is THAT much more frustrating...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My response is to give you a hug. No one likes being type casted. You'll figure it out soon enough.
Thanks for the kind response.
Hopefully I do. Not sure if this is a case of indecisiveness or if I am debating what's better for me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Is this for the Pixel?
Yep. I don't know why I feel this way. Really like the Pixel but I wonder if this just might be an OS thing for me at the moment.

There isn't anything better than the Pixel for me on the Android side, which is why I am even confused that I have mixed feelings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)