WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mTalk on Windows not good anymore?
Just curious.

Got to go dig for that.

The layout on iOS is atrocious too. I'm in a salty mood because the team I'm on are all cliqued up and I don't have the time or patience for that.

Looks like I have to go with the "business as usual" approach. SMH.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I submitted my application guys! Now we wait. Interestingly enough, I didn't get any issues that my coworker had. I don't expect to hear anything until maybe November...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I submitted my application guys! Now we wait. Interestingly enough, I didn't get any issues that my coworker had. I don't expect to hear anything until maybe November...

Nice.
Now let's see you use that Pixel till you hear back from the schools that you applied to.
Put the SE in a drawer!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations. I'd buy you an adult beverage to celebrate, but I'll wait until after you get into the school.

Good luck. Those things can be nerve wrecking for sure.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Haven't seen that app so far. App Store feels as bare bones sometimes as an adult female with prepubescent sized beasts telling you she wears D-cup fitting bras.
I don't know what happened to it, but I think you can only get it if you already owned it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Congratulations. I'd buy you an adult beverage to celebrate, but I'll wait until after you get into the school.

Good luck. Those things can be nerve wrecking for sure.
Thank you! Thanks for the thought, but you would have to have it for me.

Yeah so much. I really want to get in. This is the ideal school for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thank you! Thanks for the thought, but you would have to have it for me.

Yeah so much. I really want to get in. This is the ideal school for me.

I hope it works out for you.

I never got into any of my ideal choices for HS or both levels of college. Perhaps it's made me so salty, but I'm ok with that.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I hope it works out for you.

I never got into any of my ideal choices for HS or both levels of college. Perhaps it's made me so salty, but I'm ok with that.
That sounds so tricky. I can only imagine how that felt.

Thank you. It is ideal for a number of reasons but mostly outside stuff.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds so tricky. I can only imagine how that felt.

Thank you. It is ideal for a number of reasons but mostly outside stuff.

I just rolled with the punches, that's all. The only one I really had the most choice over was grad school. Once the school I wanted didn't accept me, I went with what made the more sense.

I have been fortunate enough that all the places I went to have worked in my favor. Looking back, some of my ideal choices weren't that great.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I just rolled with the punches, that's all. The only one I really had the most choice over was grad school. Once the school I wanted didn't accept me, I went with what made the more sense.

I have been fortunate enough that all the places I went to have worked in my favor. Looking back, some of my ideal choices weren't that great.

Ah okay. Yeah, you seem to be pretty successful to me, so it seems like it has worked.

In my case, there's only 2 schools in the area with a MLIS program. I applied to one a couple of years ago and I got accepted but I couldn't afford it. The other school is the one I'm trying to get into. I wanted to apply before but the GRE held me back. It is also much cheaper than school 1.

I also need/prefer in-person classes and this is accessible to me. Also school is paid for, I just pay fees so that would help a LOT for me. Any other school is not realistic for me unless I decide to cave and do online, which doesn't work for me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ugh my mom's LG G4 isn't turning on or charging at all today. Trying to get a battery to test if that is the problem. The earliest I can get is through Amazon. I'm hoping that we can find a local battery source that we can try today. I don't mind getting her another phone of course but she really likes the G4, especially the loudness of the speaker.

Yeah she's one of those that uses her phone more for calls than anything else.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far, I just say that the standby time on the XL with the new update is solid. Again, base user experience is good and the third party app situation feels like a train wreck.

I'd use this periodically, but not as often as I was hoping I would. Sad, really.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ugh my mom's LG G4 isn't turning on or charging at all today. Trying to get a battery to test if that is the problem. The earliest I can get is through Amazon. I'm hoping that we can find a local battery source that we can try today. I don't mind getting her another phone of course but she really likes the G4, especially the loudness of the speaker.

You can always give your mom the SE!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

G5's are stupid cheap these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12