WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally got my "thank you for submitting your application" email this morning. That is weird that it is delayed but I think it's probably this way because it is manually done? I'm surprised by this actually.

Actually after checking my application, I ran into the same error as my coworker. Sent an email and all is good on my application. Now we really wait...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Somebody needs the devil's lettuce today. It contains high levels of a desalination enzyme called Fukitol.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

I'm not in the mood, honestly. I'm so annoyed I just cannot bother to get into it.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Mom got the Moto G5 plus early so she was able to get her sim changed out. Now I am trying to find a launcher that has unread badge support for free. Evie is nice but has false numbers...

Weirdly enough, Arrow had the same issue but she likes the size of things with it. Going to stick with Arrow for now. She's really thankful though.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I can't shake my mixed feelings about the Pixel. I know, I'm hard to understand. I just don't know if the tradeoff is worth it for me. I really like the cameras and the performance but I find myself missing things about my A3 and even my SE (in this case, just general iOS things).

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The Fog
75f879c9f9350796784411fd97e2c409.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Mom got the Moto G5 plus early so she was able to get her sim changed out. Now I am trying to find a launcher that has unread badge support for free. Evie is nice but has false numbers...

Weirdly enough, Arrow had the same issue but she likes the size of things with it. Going to stick with Arrow for now. She's really thankful though.
Aww my mom is so impressed with the camera and audio! She likes that she can lay it down and talk.
I find that funny because I would have never thought that she would want to do that.

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I can't shake my mixed feelings about the Pixel. I know, I'm hard to understand. I just don't know if the tradeoff is worth it for me. I really like the cameras and the performance but I find myself missing things about my A3 and even my SE (in this case, just general iOS things).

Speaking of the SE, I’m test driving one right now as I write this. Some of my all time favorite phones for work were my beloved Pre 2 & 3 and a BlackBerry Torch that I literally drove into the ground back in ‘10. Those were 3+ inch screens that were sooooo easy to use with half my thumb. I really like what they’ve done with iOS 11 so I figured WTH.

I was so disappointed with the V20 that I’ve had to reassess some of my critical duties and how to best perform them. Continuum has been a Godsend because at my office I’m always going up and down the stairs. My boss and I are upstairs by ourselves but engineering, purchasing and the project managers are downstairs. Unplugging my Windows phone and connecting at whichever station I need to is certainly easier than lugging even a laptop. Hence my affection for Continuum.

I’m going to have to find a way to get the printers “seen” by iOS while on Remote Desktop since Android can’t. I would hate to carry my Surface around, that may get old soon. Wait, I have a better idea. Maybe Microsoft can put out a fully functional Revit app for W10M and life goes back to normal.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of the SE, I’m test driving one right now as I write this. Some of my all time favorite phones for work were my beloved Pre 2 & 3 and a BlackBerry Torch that I literally drove into the ground back in ‘10. Those were 3+ inch screens that were sooooo easy to use with half my thumb. I really like what they’ve done with iOS 11 so I figured WTH.

I was so disappointed with the V20 that I’ve had to reassess some of my critical duties and how to best perform them. Continuum has been a Godsend because at my office I’m always going up and down the stairs. My boss and I are upstairs by ourselves but engineering, purchasing and the project managers are downstairs. Unplugging my Windows phone and connecting at whichever station I need to is certainly easier than lugging even a laptop. Hence my affection for Continuum.

I’m going to have to find a way to get the printers “seen” by iOS while on Remote Desktop since Android can’t. I would hate to carry my Surface around, that may get old soon. Wait, I have a better idea. Maybe Microsoft can put out a fully functional Revit app for W10M and life goes back to normal.
Cool, I wouldn't have guessed that you'll try one out! I'm so curious about how that will go for you.

I can get why you had to do that. Reassessing is so important especially considering how the V20 was a fail for you. Ah okay, I can get that. I can now understand how Continuum is awesome for you.

I hope that you'll be able to find a way to get it to work too. Ha, yeah it would be easier if Microsoft decided to do something about their situation.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hello from the beds of our canton hospital. Just stopping by to see what's up with all you guys.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I am finally going to a game, by myself. It will be the first time I have ever done this. I debated between paying for parking or riding the train, since it's just me. I decided to pay for parking so that I can join in whatever is going on after the game.

Already having regrets about paying for parking though so I really hope something cool goes down. The difference between riding the train and paying for parking is laughable, I feel like I played myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb