WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got back from the game a little while ago. I'm glad that I did it. It was interesting. My Nats lost but eh, postseason starts Friday so I don't care \o/ It was great to scream the names of them and see those home runs and doubles hit far.

I was glad that I paid for parking at an official team lot. Even though I had to really follow people to find where my car was parked, it worked out well. There were all of these unexpected turns walking to the stadium and going back to my car so I'm glad that I followed the "red" shirts. Had a good time, and I don't regret that I went alone. In the future, if I choose to go alone again, I would probably do what I did today and choose a game that starts at 1 or 3pm and go from there. It just makes more sense for me to do that.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The new version is a bit wonky.

It is annoying. For days, my home page has been broken. Even though I turned off notifications, there's no excuse for this to happen. It would tell me that there's a new post...which is a day old. Ugh.

Weirdly enough, it worked just fine on my A3 and using that somehow kick started my Pixel to work. Meh.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Android Central dropped a review for the Sony Xperia XZ1 and the pictures look really good. I didn't read it as having many gripes with this phone, which gives me hope. I might try 99's idea of waiting until November 1. The XZ1 has already had a $50 price cut, so maybe I'll leap with a cut on the XZ1 Compact. Patience is hard guys...

It also helps that since doing a hard reset on the Pixel, random reboots are gone. Battery life seems better than the SE but it's just good (not bad but also not great either) for me.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I'm clinging on to mTalk. Hope its there in the store whenever/if ever I had to hard reset my Lumia (all three of em).

... !

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Wow.. this game was ground breaking when it came out 20years ago today.
Great soundtrack

0FPZHBU.jpg

... !

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Any thoughts on Microsoft killing Groove Music?

This is a bummer. I wanted to try Groove but the streaming holes were too big. In the future, it can only play locally stored music, along with music on OneDrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb