WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Um, I seem to recall what the fried Fish did to Tom Glavine a couple of years ago. Sorry, I couldn't help myself, we have such small victories. Yay Bartman!!
Glavine is always first and foremost a Brave. I do recalled 2007 and 2008 the Fish killing the Mets seasons during the last three games in September those years...

Still respect how Beckett and the boys demolished the Yanks your last WS win...very, very impressive.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I ran the Mix 2 down to 15% yesterday.
Here are the screenshots.
Impressive indeed.
I was at 6hours + when I plugged it in.
Heavy Twitter, SoundCloud, Speed Test (speed was low in house), speakerphone call with AT&T.
e96cf2d74a738a773cd4f278752d1b86.jpg
8c8a3b3095e4ae00cb92abada49a7337.jpg

mattmossmusic

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WP fan here...got to be a part of this! My Microsoft products over the years!

Windows pcs 95-W10!

Zune 30gb

Xbox(original)

Xbox 360(4 of them!)

Xbox One

Xbox one S

HTC Trophy

Lumia 822

Lumia 928

Lumia Icon

Lumia 735

Surface Pro 3

Share your history too!!

Cheers!

Matt

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The interesting comparison for me is Andy's phone and the Pixel 2.

I like the in hand feel of the Pixel 2. It reminds me of the OnePlus One and Two - Sandstone back (a much softer version). There's a lot to like about the Pixel 2, especially the guaranteed 3 year software support, water resistance, and better camera.

Andy's phone has some solid hardware choices too...premium materials, more screen in about the same size as the Pixel 2. And is cheaper. Much cheaper.

Very interesting indeed...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I was playing around with an old HTC Trophy in my drawer a little while ago after watching another 'Canes victory. I almost forgot how nice WP7 was for some things. The People Hub was the snit. LinkedIn and Facebook integration still works but not much else. Not even the Store.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The interesting comparison for me is Andy's phone and the Pixel 2.

I like the in hand feel of the Pixel 2. It reminds me of the OnePlus One and Two - Sandstone back (a much softer version). There's a lot to like about the Pixel 2, especially the guaranteed 3 year software support, water resistance, and better camera.

Andy's phone has some solid hardware choices too...premium materials, more screen in about the same size as the Pixel 2. And is cheaper. Much cheaper.

Very interesting indeed...

Hmm, I never thought about this but you are right about the comparison, it is very interesting. As you said, there are true pros of each one.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I was playing around with an old HTC Trophy in my drawer a little while ago after watching another 'Canes victory. I almost forgot how nice WP7 was for some things. The People Hub was the snit. LinkedIn and Facebook integration still works but not much else. Not even the Store.

Wow that those two work still after all of this time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Trying to decide between the ZTE Quartz, Huawei watch 2 or the LG watch sport.

The Quartz is the cheapest ($100 on T-Mobile), the Huawei is the most practical as it uses 20mm bands like the 360 42mm and the Watch Sport is the best supported as a Google reference device.

If Google did a better job of pushing updates to the watches, I'd be fine with my 360 42mm. But, it's still vulnerable to Blue borne and I can freeze the OG Huawei watch on command by resting it on the charger and swiping on the screen.

The vivoactive 3 looks really good, but it's too expensive.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Trying to decide between the ZTE Quartz, Huawei watch 2 or the LG watch sport.

The Quartz is the cheapest ($100 on T-Mobile), the Huawei is the most practical as it uses 20mm bands like the 360 42mm and the Watch Sport is the best supported as a Google reference device.

If Google did a better job of pushing updates to the watches, I'd be fine with my 360 42mm. But, it's still vulnerable to Blue borne and I can freeze the OG Huawei watch on command by resting it on the charger and swiping on the screen.

The vivoactive 3 looks really good, but it's too expensive.

Hmm considering that you have the original Huawei one, I would have thought that the 2 would be more of a shoo in for you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ooh Essential dropped the price of the Essential phone to $499 on its website.

I would like to try it for myself with that drop and the Google Camera apk thing but I have too many phones. Need to get rid of some of these before getting another one...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Ooh Essential dropped the price of the Essential phone to $499 on its website.

I would like to try it for myself with that drop and the Google Camera apk thing but I have too many phones. Need to get rid of some of these before getting another one...
Where there's a will.......

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Where there's a will.......

Haha, not pulling any triggers until I get rid of phones. I would say that I don't know how I got here, but I set myself up again. Now the question is which phones should go. I'll like to say that I know but I actually don't since I keep changing my mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb