WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Y8E4hsq.jpg

Aren't I glad I don't have an evil twin...

or an iPX...

Edited: Couldn't resist adding the photo
... !

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I have passed level one with the grad school stuff (program acceptance). Now level 2 is to come soon hopefully...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

All of it, as that's an expensive comment you seem to make regularly...

I can't say that you're wrong there, lol. You're right. Everything cool is just a little big or a little tall.

Like if the KeyOne was shorter, I would still try it out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I took a look at the Moto X 4 today:

Stuff I liked:

The Sterling blue is interesting. Does look nice to me...like a slate version if the Honor 8 but not as fancy.

Screen seems solid.
Performance seems slick enough
IP68 is appreciated.

Stuff I question:

Wide angle lens seems to have that G5 like barrel distortion but I'm not sure of how good a quality it is. Didn't feel like it added another dimension like LG's does, frankly.

No Qi (I understand it's $400, but still)

Value for money...I'd trade the IP68 rating for better specs and a more premium feeling hardware in Andy's phone for a tax included extra $150. That's a lot of cash, but I can also get a OnePlus 5 and G6 along with Andy's phone for the extra cash. I could save money too by looking at the Moto G5 line to give me 90% of the X4's experience at lower price point.

Plus I'd bet on Andy's phone for better software support, except for the Android One model, which we hope gets updated quicker.

The X4 by itself is solid for the price point...but outside of the Android One model that works with Fi, it's got too much competition around it's price point to be a good value for money proposition...at least to me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After today I only have 80 hours left of work.

I honestly can't wait to be finished with it and hope I don't have to go back to this industry.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre