WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I got rid of my little Pixel since I wasn't getting any bites on the big guy and people were low balling me like crazy. I got way more on the smaller Pixel so it was a no brainier to switch to the bigger one. I'm getting used to the big screen slowly. The UAG case that this device came with is garbage though. I ordered a clear Caseology case though. Unfortunately it won't be here while I take off for Boston.
Guess that answered my question. Lol.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I got rid of my little Pixel since I wasn't getting any bites on the big guy and people were low balling me like crazy. I got way more on the smaller Pixel so it was a no brainier to switch to the bigger one. I'm getting used to the big screen slowly. The UAG case that this device came with is garbage though. I ordered a clear Caseology case though. Unfortunately it won't be here while I take off for Boston.

Ooh okay, that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if you had two Pixels. Sounds good though, I don't blame you on adjusting to the size.

How's the Google bar at the bottom been? I want the launcher but I can always wait for it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ooh okay, that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if you had two Pixels. Sounds good though, I don't blame you on adjusting to the size.

How's the Google bar at the bottom been? I want the launcher but I can always wait for it.
I'm ambivalent about it. It's convenient, I guess.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had to ask because some people hate it. I just really want the at a glance widget in the default launcher.
I'd rather have the option of placing it top or bottom. As always you have someone trying to dictate terms of software to users...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Andy's phone is now $450 with free shipping. I shall sit patiently to get it much cheaper than that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow that came quick. I hope it goes down more for your sake.
I'm sure it'll go down just fine. I have a price in mind for it and the Huawei watch 2 (I like the Garmin more but doubt it will be on sale to the price I'd like).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do like the "reading mode" on the new iPhones...AKA that boosted color saturated setting. Makes it nicer and softer for my eyes on the screen. It's why I really like the iPhone 8.

Would I buy one? Of course not. Doesn't mean I don't like it though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05