WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe I could get a U11 instead. Lol.

Thanks. We'll see how it goes.

Haha, that phone would solve 2 of your phone needs/preferences in one, but not really be compact. That's an idea lol. Anyway, keep us posted. I'm curious how this will go for you.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I couldn't stay put very long. Still have the Idol and an iPhone, but I had to add an Android just to keep it all in check. Picked up a mint Sony XZ for a song because it had a corrupted ROM. Sure enough I had to go beyond the norm and see to it that I activated the fingerprint scanner that Sony disables for the US market. I've always liked the brickish design of Xperias so I figured what could it hurt. I'm still in the process of setting it up and logging into my accounts but I must admit this is a nicer skin than I remember.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I couldn't stay put very long. Still have the Idol and an iPhone, but I had to add an Android just to keep it all in check. Picked up a mint Sony XZ for a song because it had a corrupted ROM. Sure enough I had to go beyond the norm and see to it that I activated the fingerprint scanner that Sony disables for the US market. I've always liked the brickish design of Xperias so I figured what could it hurt. I'm still in the process of setting it up and logging into my accounts but I must admit this is a nicer skin than I remember.

Congrats! I'll be looking forward to your impressions and thoughts on it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nice.
I am thinking of picking up a cheap Idol 4S so that I can play with WM10 - till MSFT officially kills it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

When it rains it pours.
All three arrived today.
487fc3b86f3e1d8c0690877a943f22e3.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I love how this phone is so much better in terms of ergonomics compared to the original Pixel.
Gotta finish work and then set it up.
6299a7b987dfa3029f2e4fef4998dfe4.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's good! Does it feel small in comparison to your Pixel XL? I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it.
Yes it does.
Actually the S8 feels so nice as well.
After a couple of weeks of the XL, I'm really looking forward to the smaller phones.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wow congrats! I had no idea you got a 8 Plus as well, heh. So much fun with all of these.
The 8+ is going to get turned around and off it will go to Canada on Monday. The Pixel 2 will get the primary SIM card. The spare SIM will have to decide between the Pixel XL and the S8.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes it does.
Actually the S8 feels so nice as well.
After a couple of weeks of the XL, I'm really looking forward to the smaller phones.

I forgot for a moment that you had the Note 8 too. It sounds it will be refreshing to use something small again.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The 8+ is going to get turned around and off it will go to Canada on Monday. The Pixel 2 will get the primary SIM card. The spare SIM will have to decide between the Pixel XL and the S8.

Gotcha. I'm really looking forward to hearing about your experience with the Pixel 2. Hmm that might be tough to choose for the spare sim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99