WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just bought a battery for my laptop since it has decided not to hold a charge anymore as of last night. I'm glad that HP finally had the sense to open a parts store.

I'm glad that this has happened now though, over it happening next year.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm very happy with how I went about being a chronic phone switcher. I first built up a pile of cash before plunging in. Also knowing that there's always money to be made in selling ifruit devices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It looks like MIUI 9 fixed that issue with the calls and the lockscreen I was having on MIUI 8. So the Mi Note 2 has gotten better. It is again in a nice way, believe it or not.

I would be fine with going back to it as a daily driver if I didn't want something...smaller size wise.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm going to go and play with one at Best Buy. I'm okay with using the Google camera app. I need to find out how heavy it feels in hand.
I'm quoting you but I'm also tagging MIA. Did either of you watch MrMobile's review redo of the Essential Phone? If you did, I'll like to hear your thoughts.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I did and that's why I am a bit optimistic about the camera.
1cfb2389bffeef6133536bef02b7297a.jpg

Here's a pic from my Essential Phone using the stock app. The sun was at a terrible angle, but I think it came out ok. I'm sure the ported Google camera would have been much better though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm quoting you but I'm also tagging MIA. Did either of you watch MrMobile's review redo of the Essential Phone? If you did, I'll like to hear your thoughts.
I saw it. I like Andy's phone not for the camera app, which in person at Best Buy I frankly don't like.

I thought they should have launched it at the same price as the U11...$600. Now, had they done that installing the camera app they have now and then did the 5 camera app updates to make it better and dropped the price to $500, this phone would kill.

But as it stands, I'm still interested. I wanted the green with the gold titanium trin but Andy is having too many yield issues, so I will get the white instead.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

You picked up Andy's phone? Wow.

I thought you were holding out for the new Mates from Huawei?
I was anxiously waiting for the Mate 10, but I just knew the price was going to be just a little out of my range. When the price dropped on Andy's phone, I figured I'd give it a go. Aside from it being really small, compared to the Honor Note 8/Mate 9 I have been using, it's a really nice phone. Camera isn't on the top end, but it's good enough. I haven't had any of the hiccups that Mr. Mobile mentioned....yet.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was anxiously waiting for the Mate 10, but I just knew the price was going to be just a little out of my range. When the price dropped on Andy's phone, I figured I'd give it a go. Aside from it being really small, compared to the Honor Note 8/Mate 9 I have been using, it's a really nice phone. Camera isn't on the top end, but it's good enough. I haven't had any of the hiccups that Mr. Mobile mentioned....yet.
Heard that AT&Thieves were looking to add the Mate 10 Pro to their lineup.

What color did you get in Andy's phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa