WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i should probably recap how that year went. so i left sprint becuse they were closing the device repair side because they weren't making money. Then i got hired in a place that repaired , MacBook's, iMacs, pads, iPhone and any other iProducts. I didn't last there because me and the manager didn't see eye to eye. Then i was jobless for about a month before working at cricket wireless. Now i got offered a job for a computer warehouse company that works with computer parts. So i got hired to test out Computer hardware :D. and i start on the 20th hehe. Also im still the same sahib LOL . thats about it i think
Congrats on the new job!

Couple questions:

1) Do you still eat trip?
2) How did school turn out for you?
3) Any cute girls caught your eye yet?
4) How's the family doing?
5) Are you still using the Lumia 950?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Nice. I liked it, I really did...

...but having owned a Sony Smartwatch 3 and the Moto 360 Sport before it, I just didn't want to deal with the non removable strap. Outside of that, it had all tech I wanted. I'm glad you liked yours.

The band is the only thing I don't like about it. Everything else is really nice. I always wanted a Moto 360, but got into the AW game late. I ended up getting another Watch Sport simply because I had gotten used to its functionality and just the feeling of wearing a watch. I still use my Vivoactive HR for my bike the though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The band is the only thing I don't like about it. Everything else is really nice. I always wanted a Moto 360, but got into the AW game late. I ended up getting another Watch Sport simply because I had gotten used to its functionality and just the feeling of wearing a watch. I still use my Vivoactive HR for my bike the though.
The 360 was and still is nice. It's just Moto doesn't support their products. The flat tire isn't as much of an issue if you've used it before.

It's nice wearing a watch though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On a different note, walking through Rockefeller Center today, I saw a man using a Lumia 950XL to take a selfie with his family. That's the first XL I've ever seen in the wild.
Hey, I didn't see that you were in my neck of the woods. Hope you're enjoying the trip.

If you eat Ethiopian food, I got a spot I could pass along to you...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Hey, I didn't see that you were in my neck of the woods. Hope you're enjoying the trip.

If you eat Ethiopian food, I got a spot I could pass along to you...

Man, I didn't even think to say anything. Wish that I would have. I'm just tagging along with my wife. She's on a work trip. I'm also freezing my *** off. Left Arkansas with a wind breaker. It's been super cold. Ha ha Unfortunately, we leave tomorrow. We are coming back in the spring, so I'll definitely see what you're up to then.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, I didn't even think to say anything. Wish that I would have. I'm just tagging along with my wife. She's on a work trip. I'm also freezing my *** off. Left Arkansas with a wind breaker. It's been super cold. Ha ha Unfortunately, we leave tomorrow. We are coming back in the spring, so I'll definitely see what you're up to then.
Well, have a safe trip back. It got colder mighty quick. Between 99 and myself, you may end up with some more eats to try out...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Congrats on the new job!

Couple questions:

1) Do you still eat trip?
2) How did school turn out for you?
3) Any cute girls caught your eye yet?
4) How's the family doing?
5) Are you still using the Lumia 950?

1) tri-tip is still amazing but, i found a better place and that place is teriyaki house :p the girls know me as a regular since i go there once a week and order the same thing XD!
2) great i graduated already :D
3) as always but i never get anything haha
4) great thanks for asking still with my folks
5) hell yeah but with my new job i will have to get a new phone since wp doesnt have the apps i need :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

i should probably recap how that year went. so i left sprint becuse they were closing the device repair side because they weren't making money. Then i got hired in a place that repaired , MacBook's, iMacs, pads, iPhone and any other iProducts. I didn't last there because me and the manager didn't see eye to eye. Then i was jobless for about a month before working at cricket wireless. Now i got offered a job for a computer warehouse company that works with computer parts. So i got hired to test out Computer hardware :D. and i start on the 20th hehe. Also im still the same sahib LOL . thats about it i think
Whoa, blast from the past!
Great to see you back here Sahib!
I was almost tempted to send you a letter at your home address to see what you have been up to.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Wow, good to see you! Sounds like you have had a lot going on in your past year. Congrats on finishing school too.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So...I have decided. As much as I like the LG Watch Sport and dislike the idea of two devices from the same OEM, I'm going for Andy's phone and the Huawei watch 2. I really was tempted by the Vivo 3 from Garmin, but I plan to retire my SWR10 for a Fitbit Alta HR that I plan to wear with the screen off and the screen side turned in. I have been using the OG Huawei watch with 2.0 the past few days to prep the transition and the OS still sucks for me in some areas.

But, it is a bit more security updates proof, so I'm going that...plus I wanted something that can take a beating a bit better than the 360.

I think Google mishandled Wear, but I'm not going to Tizen either.

This sounds like it will be a striking combo. When you do it, please let us know how this goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney