WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On a different note, walking through Rockefeller Center today, I saw a man using a Lumia 950XL to take a selfie with his family. That's the first XL I've ever seen in the wild.

Wow, that's cool! I have never seen one in real life. Not even when I was a "die hard" fan.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Went to the MS store here in New York. Filled with Samsung phones. That's cool with me, but over in the corner with it's screen off was a lonely HP X3. Made me kind of sad. Not really. I was distracted too much but the Note 8. Really a nice, big phone. I really wish there were a phone like that running stock Android.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I know. Me neither. I really wanted to go say hello or give him a hug or something. Ha ha
But, I just walked on.

Haha I would have done the same (both what you wanted to do and what you did). Ah I just realized that sounds confusing. What I mean is that I would have thought of doing the same thing but also actually do what you did.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

While you all were chatting (I'm guessing based on the time stamps lol), I decided not to mail my iPhone 8. After getting my hair done, I drove 20 minutes to return it in person. Glad that is done.

The Apple Store was fuller than I remembered and people still wanted the X. Heard a lot of people say the X (like "ex"). The Apple store associate said the Ten. Interesting observation.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Went to the MS store here in New York. Filled with Samsung phones. That's cool with me, but over in the corner with it's screen off was a lonely HP X3. Made me kind of sad. Not really. I was distracted too much but the Note 8. Really a nice, big phone. I really wish there were a phone like that running stock Android.
Last time I went in there, they were slowly swapping out all Lumias. Sad, really.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

1) tri-tip is still amazing but, i found a better place and that place is teriyaki house the girls know me as a regular since i go there once a week and order the same thing XD!
2) great i graduated already :D
3) as always but i never get anything haha
4) great thanks for asking still with my folks
5) hell yeah but with my new job i will have to get a new phone since wp doesnt have the apps i need :/
I'm surprised you haven't found a way to get to know one of the girls at the teriyaki house (because I suspect one is cute)...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

While you all were chatting (I'm guessing based on the time stamps lol), I decided not to mail my iPhone 8. After getting my hair done, I drove 20 minutes to return it in person. Glad that is done.

The Apple Store was fuller than I remembered and people still wanted the X. Heard a lot of people say the X (like "ex"). The Apple store associate said the Ten. Interesting observation.
Yeah. In my opinion the edgy use of "X" as the name of the new iPhone is pretty goofy. Just call it the "10" and get on with it. Apparently, it's a no-no to call it "ex". It's also apparent that people don't learn about Roman numerals in school anymore. Ha ha

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah. In my opinion the edgy use of "X" as the name of the new iPhone is pretty goofy. Just call it the "10" and get on with it. Apparently, it's a no-no to call it "ex". It's also apparent that people don't learn about Roman numerals in school anymore. Ha ha

Yeah it doesn't make sense to me either. True, that's a valid point lol.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You like that removable battery, eh?

It's a solid phone. Laura has one, I have one.

i don't mind the removable battery as much as before since i got used to the idea of not having one . THOUGH , I do mind if a phone as a headphone jack. That is the main reason why i am going with the LG v20.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i agree stock android is the best :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

People "seeing and not reading". Some things never change...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05