WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It seems to me in the android world its hard to find stuff that is similar to my 950, there is always compromises :/. How hard is it to put wireless charging , iris scanner , headphone jack, stock android and great camera that isn't close to 1k :/. the only phone that comes close to my Lumia 950 is the v30 but its out of my price range

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's totally what it is!

Please do, even if one at a time.
Yeah, I'll add pictures once I get something new. It'll likely be Andy's phone in white and the black watch 2. Because of the job I cannot get the charcoal grey and lime color.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i don't mind the removable battery as much as before since i got used to the idea of not having one . THOUGH , I do mind if a phone as a headphone jack. That is the main reason why i am going with the LG v20.
V20 is very good if you still listen to music on the go. I like that a ton about mine. Although I may retire it soon...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

also on a random note, I learned how to drive a stick shift car. I really wanted a buy a Subaru wrx , but it was a 5 speed so i bought it and learned how to drive it :D .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It seems to me in the android world its hard to find stuff that is similar to my 950, there is always compromises :/. How hard is it to put wireless charging , iris scanner , headphone jack, stock android and great camera that isn't close to 1k :/. the only phone that comes close to my Lumia 950 is the v30 but its out of my price range
Welcome to the world of Android...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

also on a random note, I learned how to drive a stick shift car. I really wanted a buy a Subaru wrx , but it was a 5 speed so i bought it and learned how to drive it :D .
Congrats on the new ride!

It is better than the Dodge Dart...but if you had gotten that, we would be happy for you all the same...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

sweet so do you work in the same place with the boss you aren't very fond of :p?
I work at the same hospital but now in a different department. I quit the job last year to finish school.

Now I just have a few new co-workers instead I'm not fond of...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How was it to put the Microsoft services on the v20?
It wasn't hard, as I always did that on my Android devices anyways. I always ran a mix of some MSFT stuff, some Google stuff, and some OEM stuff I like.

For example, I still use my Outlook email as my primary, but I use Nine email app as MSFT's app screwed up Android Wear a while ago and I never went back. I use Gmail for my college email as the school had migrated to Google apps.

I use Sony Walkman app to play music no matter the phone I have. I use MSFT office apps since I have a 365 subscription through school.

I use Textra as my SMS app, even though it runs like garbage on Wear 2.0.

It's always been a smorgasbord for me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, Sahib...I have a work issued phone now...a rose gold iPhone 6S. I just use it for calls and email and a few work related apps. I'm not too thrilled to have to carry it around, but it is what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo