WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok. Well, as I said earlier you can get a discount on mine if you're interested. Otherwise you may want to pick up a carrier branded version as they've got better software support.

ill get the carrier one :/ since where i am going to work there isn't much signal so ill need wifi calling. i didn't think i would ever get a carrier branded phone after the 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ill get the carrier one :/ since where i am going to work there isn't much signal so ill need wifi calling. i didn't think i would ever get a carrier branded phone after the 810
Makes sense. Be sure to get it on a good deal though.

I'll never get a carrier branded phone again. I'll get an iPhone first.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for trying. I'm sure you do have stories...I'm just distracted by other things...

That's understandable.

I guess I might have one but I believe you have written something (or even more than one post) related to it already. It has to do with exs from years ago having a desire to sleep with an old ex again? If you're interested, I can message you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's understandable.

I guess I might have one but I believe you have written something (or even more than one post) related to it already. It has to do with exs from years ago having a desire to sleep with an old ex again? If you're interested, I can message you.
Sure, you can message me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I am going to do my first firmware flashing. I never thought that I would type that but the device this time is the Galaxy A3. For some reason, it refuses to detect an update even though there's been one for Nougat to this device.

I hope it works out. Knock on wood it does, I will probably be using it over the Pixel. It's a heck of a phone that checks a lot of my needs and the battery life on it is great! The true hangup is it not having Nougat. Just waiting for this firmware to download.

I have checked everything (the model, firmware etc) and there's only been one update (for Nougat) for it but 2 security patches (on 6.0) that my phone never got.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I am going to do my first firmware flashing. I never thought that I would type that but the device this time is the Galaxy A3. For some reason, it refuses to detect an update even though there's been one for Nougat to this device.

I hope it works out. Knock on wood it does, I will probably be using it over the Pixel. It's a heck of a phone that checks a lot of my needs and the battery life on it is great! The true hangup is it not having Nougat. Just waiting for this firmware to download.

I have checked everything (the model, firmware etc) and there's only been one update (for Nougat) for it but 2 security patches (on 6.0) that my phone never got.

what phone are you flashing o_O?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yess it worked! I am so pleased to finally have Nougat on this A3! Everything seems to be mostly fine which is good, aside from having doubles of the battery app and no rooting was required thankfully. Now I'll have to try it out and see how it goes for me.

Edit: Apparently Samsung has a Nougat promo of 100gb of storage for two years when you log into OneDrive on a Samsung device. I have been reading about this on the Note 8 forums but I didn't think that I would have that chance...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yess it worked! I am so pleased to finally have Nougat on this A3! Everything seems to be mostly fine which is good, aside from having doubles of the battery app and no rooting was required thankfully. Now I'll have to try it out and see how it goes for me.
Good to hear it. Flashing successfully a ROM or side loading an update can be a nice feeling of accomplishment when done correctly...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster