WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is one feature i will miss from windows phone and that is texting from my phone to my PC. Its just so convenient to have my phone charging in the other room and texting from my computer or surface.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Amazingly back in the 70s there was a female, African-American at that, who used to host the NFL pre-game show on CBS(?). Her name was Jayne Kennedy and she was drop dead gorgeous but she knew her football.
She was one of the pioneers. Very classy and knowledgeable lady. Lots of people forget that Robin Roberts covered a ton of sports on ESPN before landing on ABC, too...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I believe if more people, well here where i live, knew how to drive stick; I bet people would actually pay attention to the rode instead of their phones.

That'd be nice, but all you'd end up with is people driving in 2nd gear for far too long. Seen it, hate it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What's an automatic? 😂

We only drive manuals in my house and it's getting harder to find a well-equipped truck or SUV with a stick. The wife refuses to drive an auto so I told her to take good care of her present mount.

I believe it's getting harder to find any kind of car with a stick lately, not just SUVs.

Fun fact, cars with stick are usually 1000KM (~600$) more expensive than the automatic ones.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Amazingly back in the 70s there was a female, African-American at that, who used to host the NFL pre-game show on CBS(?). Her name was Jayne Kennedy and she was drop dead gorgeous but she knew her football.

Well, she was some 30 years ahead of her time for sure.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

i feel strange when i drive a car without a clutch. When i drive my sisters car, i mistakenly press an invisible clutch pedal that Isn't there :p

I once drove a semi-automatic. You have a stick just like you're used to, but no clutch. You just release the gas pedal when you want to switch gears. Now that car was a definition of a PITA. Every once in a while I'd the brake thinking it was a clutch, nailing my face to the wheel.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF loves her Google Home and drives me nuts with it. And in the interest of being a sucker for punishment, I'm getting her two Minis for Christmas - one of her kitchen and one for her living room. My Alexa is left in one room and her Home is left in the bedroom.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

She was one of the pioneers. Very classy and knowledgeable lady. Lots of people forget that Robin Roberts covered a ton of sports on ESPN before landing on ABC, too...
Maybe someone a little older can help me out but I believe Lynda Day George preceeded Kennedy as a football host.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I once drove a semi-automatic. You have a stick just like you're used to, but no clutch. You just release the gas pedal when you want to switch gears. Now that car was a definition of a PITA. Every once in a while I'd the brake thinking it was a clutch, nailing my face to the wheel.
Older VW Bugs had those semi-autos. You're right, they were a PITA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6