WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

what you said " for some bizarre reason the phone doesn't like my Motorola USB-C dongle." I do hope there is a standard for dongles because, i don't want to worry about if a certain dongle will work with a certain device :/

I tweeted at Google and told them what a dumb idea this was!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like my Eve V should show up next month. They are going to start shipping this Saturday from Shenzen China!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. I'm waiting for when he starts having to do other people's work and not get paid for it, having to work more when colleagues call out, when colleagues try to throw him under the bus when **** goes slideways, the first cute girl he works with that he notices more than her watch, etc.

If he's feeling now, he'll **** a few bricks after those experiences...

Posted via Moto Maxx

lol this is an old post but I for one can agree with this so much.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

at least your neighbors aren't smoking weed :p

Oh you think so? I'm in the dormitory, think again. Wish I could somehow record the smell so I can show you. The weed is coming to my dorm under the door every other night. Sometimes, when they really smoke hard, it accumulates so much in the hallway that it activates the smoke sensors. You should see them trying to deactivate it while high.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Oh you think so? I'm in the dormitory, think again. Wish I could somehow record the smell so I can show you. The weed is coming to my dorm under the door every other night. Sometimes, when they really smoke hard, it accumulates so much in the hallway that it activates the smoke sensors. You should see them trying to deactivate it while high.
Oh, that's horrible. The stench must get into everything. 🤢

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I wasn't around for quite some time. Quick recap?
There isn't really much of one. I have been trying to apply for a Master's in Library Science this year (for a while really) but I have been held back by an exam. That exam requirement was dropped so I applied...and got in!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720