WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's Sahib, there's always a story!😀

alright soo the story goes that everything was going good. There was one thing that didn't and that was her friends. Her friends weren't very fond of me, they would always put ideas in her head that she was better than me and she could do better. I didn't take it personal because i didn't care what they said. That was probably my mistake i should of sat down with her friends and talked it out, Instead , Isnapped at her close friends and told her to F off. It created a situation that she had to chose between me and her and she choose her friends. Do i wish i handled it better yup do i regret it yup but that is life.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well if there's a much more controled access to weapons, such personalities would have a tough time finding weapons. Not saying they wouldn't manage to find them at all, cause we know large portion of them would still find the way, but it's about those cases when they wouldn't be able to get guns in their hands, thus sparing number of lifes.
In a country that was founded on guns and not wanting to pay taxes, I'd love to hear you define "controlled access". They've been trying to define that unsuccessfully here for about 300 years.

Not being mean, just stating the facts that this is very, very complicated.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still can't believe that you have sold all of your other phones. Congrats on that! That's interesting that it feels better but that's good. It's dumb that the dongle sounds propriety, I wouldn't have expected Google to do that. I'll be looking forward to your update on this.

Thanks for sharing these early impressions, I'll be looking forward to hearing more.
Actually, Google is trying to push a standard - theirs. From what I was reading though, the Pixel dongle works with more traditional USB-C stuffs, including Macs. What I always disliked with the move to USB-C was:

1) the earlier USB-C ports weren't try USB-C, merely micro USB ports with USB-C connectors. That's why there was the flap about using the proper cables to charge phones safely.

2) The lack of a standard caused OEMs to do their own **** too much and get a glorified 2007 (I remember those days too well) proprietary headphones disguised with USB-C ports. It's why if your uSonic headphones get lost or damaged, you're screwed, and why Moto dongles don't work with HTC or some Xiaomi phones.

Google should have set the standard from jump. Now, it's this glacial style conversion garbage.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

alright soo the story goes that everything was going good. There was one thing that didn't and that was her friends. Her friends weren't very fond of me, they would always put ideas in her head that she was better than me and she could do better. I didn't take it personal because i didn't care what they said. That was probably my mistake i should of sat down with her friends and talked it out, Instead , Isnapped at her close friends and told her to F off. It created a situation that she had to chose between me and her and she choose her friends. Do i wish i handled it better yup do i regret it yup but that is life.
You go Sahib!

It's very hard to have a relationship with someone when they turn it you you + them + friends/in-laws/ ex spouse, etc.

Sometimes you gotta light them up and if she picks them over you, she did you a favor in the long run.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good luck with that. I'm curious to hear how the cheap wired USB-C headphones I have work with Andy's phone.

Well, it took a bit of time before I could figure out the pairing. But they sound quite nice so I am happy.
I did cave in and order an extra dongle for the car since I play a lot of music for the kid when we are in the car together.

I have the Mpow Seashell Bluetooth headphones.
https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetoo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3718735

Apparently they are out of stock now.

#donglelife

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

what makes me mad is that after many shootings there aren't any sensible gun laws. its becoming the norm to hear some sort of shooting and that is sad :/
The laws are on the books. They're just not enforcing them. Florida put the 3 day waiting period shortly after Reagan got shot. That was March of '81!!! It wasn't enough that John Lennon and Pope John Paul II had just been shot 3 months prior to that. Geez, typing this brought back memories of my senior year in high school when all this went down. The most tragic was the passing of the Prophet Bob Marley in May.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, it took a bit of time before I could figure out the pairing. But they sound quite nice so I am happy.
I did cave in and order an extra dongle for the car since I play a lot of music for the kid when we are in the car together.

I have the Mpow Seashell Bluetooth headphones.
https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetoo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3718753

Apparently they are out of stock now.

#donglelife
I know and almost bought those. I may get another pair of in-ear headphones to compliment the Sony's, which are comfortable but don't fit on my ear how I want.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

In a country that was founded on guns and not wanting to pay taxes, I'd love to hear you define "controlled access". They've been trying to define that unsuccessfully here for about 300 years.

Not being mean, just stating the facts that this is very, very complicated.

I do get you, and I know that's the problem. But aren't politicians there for such problems in the first place? It's nice when you get benefits thanks to your position, but they should turn on their brains once in a while start working on real issues.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I hope you will make a full recovery soon.

I've fully recovered from the virus itself. It left no damage or whatsoever. But the liver is still bigger than it's supposed to be. I've been told that if it doesn't go back to normal soon, it could cause some serious damage to it and I could end up being hospitalized again.

It's something about my ribs causing extra pressure on the liver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb