WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I do get you, and I know that's the problem. But aren't politicians there for such problems in the first place? It's nice when you get benefits thanks to your position, but they should turn on their brains once in a while start working on real issues.
Did you see who they elected President?

I don't share your optimism with politrickians doing anything but spreading polifiction.

The most renegade force on Earth - the American voter - got tired of traditional politicians and decided to try a bonafide snake oil salesman. There's a slim shot of getting things together within the next four years.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've fully recovered from the virus itself. It left no damage or whatsoever. But the liver is still bigger than it's supposed to be. I've been told that if it doesn't go back to normal soon, it could cause some serious damage to it and I could end up being hospitalized again.

It's something about my ribs causing extra pressure on the liver.
I hope your liver heals without you needing to go to hospital again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do get you, and I know that's the problem. But aren't politicians there for such problems in the first place? It's nice when you get benefits thanks to your position, but they should turn on their brains once in a while start working on real issues.
The politicians only care about themselves. That's why these problems exist. Especially in places like USA or the UK where coalitions don't happen that often like most EU countries that have a more pure democracy.

In the USA corporate American basically owns the country through politicians.

So the NRA buys politicians to keep gun laws from happening and the NRA keeps the fire lit in those owners who appose gun laws.

So on one side you have politicians who won't do anything to fix the problem and on the other an angry bunch of people with guns. Works wonderfully for the NRA who profits.

As I pointed out earlier. There's basically a mass shooting each day. People say it's time to talk about gun control, but it's not the right time after a shooting. So when is the right time? There's a shooting pretty much every day...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I got into the program and I will be starting in January!!!

Phew. Now to sort out all of the graduate/incoming student stuff. I think I'll need to do a half day or something to get some of these moving parts handled. I'm excited and also nervous...
Congrats!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You go Sahib!

It's very hard to have a relationship with someone when they turn it you you + them + friends/in-laws/ ex spouse, etc.

Sometimes you gotta light them up and if she picks them over you, she did you a favor in the long run.

I do wish I didn't lose my cool but man were her friends pushing my buttons. I did end up apologizing to her and her friends just so I would do the right thing even though they were at fault.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is one thing i miss and that is tri-tip i haven't had it in a long time D: almost a year..... that's just crazy !!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

maybe i shouldn't be playing competitive games ha. i knew there was a reason why i stopped playing moba games :grin:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do wish I didn't lose my cool but man were her friends pushing my buttons. I did end up apologizing to her and her friends just so I would do the right thing even though they were at fault.

The one thing I remember most from being around your age. Friends always get in the way of relationships. Of course it happens with older people as well but I noticed that younger people's friends can be quite brutal for no reason other than because they can be.

I don't miss that age...

A person's friends can make or break a relationship in a lot of ways. More often than not it's the person in the relationship who has to defend/attack the situation which can wear a person down quite severely over time.

The younger a person is, the less desire they have to want to be in that situation I find.

Don't lose hope though. Life does get better as you get older. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The laws are on the books. They're just not enforcing them. Florida put the 3 day waiting period shortly after Reagan got shot. That was March of '81!!! It wasn't enough that John Lennon and Pope John Paul II had just been shot 3 months prior to that. Geez, typing this brought back memories of my senior year in high school when all this went down. The most tragic was the passing of the Prophet Bob Marley in May.

You know what's depressing there?

Only one out of three of those people died... unfortunately, it was the one that was actually worth something to humanity...

That's my opinion of course... other's may disagree.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The politicians only care about themselves. That's why these problems exist. Especially in places like USA or the UK where coalitions don't happen that often like most EU countries that have a more pure democracy.

In the USA corporate American basically owns the country through politicians.

So the NRA buys politicians to keep gun laws from happening and the NRA keeps the fire lit in those owners who appose gun laws.

So on one side you have politicians who won't do anything to fix the problem and on the other an angry bunch of people with guns. Works wonderfully for the NRA who profits.

As I pointed out earlier. There's basically a mass shooting each day. People say it's time to talk about gun control, but it's not the right time after a shooting. So when is the right time? There's a shooting pretty much every day...

It's like, we'll deal with it tomorrow. But tomorrow never goes away.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Always had a hard time spelling tomorrow, is it double m or double r. Who knows, I just randomly chose one.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Off to college for pre-exam preparations. With a serious headache just to spice up already rich flavours of pain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb