WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I do wish I didn't lose my cool but man were her friends pushing my buttons. I did end up apologizing to her and her friends just so I would do the right thing even though they were at fault.
Sometimes you just have to flip out. I hope you apologized only for how you reacted and not the point you were getting at.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of people who have glaring cracks in their self image that they are not actively trying to repair walking around seeking someone else to repair them through being in a relationship.

Dating scene is tough and some relationships are even tougher.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That sucks. Sometimes that "keep a stiff upper lip and work through it" crap is overrated.

I have been pushing meetings out now till next week Tuesday just because there isn't anytime in the day to squeeze any other item in. And of course everything is an urgent matter, grrr.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's a rainy day here. I need a beach, the coldest adult beverages I can find, and some eye candy for periodic distractions.

At least I'm off the day before Thanksgiving, but I have to work Black Friday.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's a rainy day here. I need a beach, the coldest adult beverages I can find, and some eye candy for periodic distractions.

I feel for you and 99. Not sure which is worse for you in regards to the day off and the day that you are working.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm off Thursday through Sunday but on a plane Monday morning.

I might have to go to Costa Rica the first week in December as well.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Take I-95 South and don't stop until you see the Coppertone sign. We have all 3 things you need and then some.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Take I-95 South and don't stop until you see the Coppertone sign. We have all 3 things you need and then some.
I might take the 126 West this weekend and hit my favorite spot in Ventura, CA.
6a1b756d772867d6444f34558dc57fb6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb