WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm trying to figure out what other class I'm taking (doing 2 at a time) and after telling my boss the news, she shared some useful information with me that has me thinking of what way to go.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha, in that case, the amount of physical distance you have sounds great.
It's not a bad thing about him encouraging a mov to magic City...the part I'm really trying to avoid is the whole grandkids crap...my brother has given him three and he's looking for more...SMH...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's not a bad thing about him encouraging a move to magic City...the part I'm really trying to avoid is the whole grandkids crap...my brother has given him three and he's looking for more...SMH...

Gotcha. To me, three is a good amount of them.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Did you see who they elected President?

I don't share your optimism with politrickians doing anything but spreading polifiction.

The most renegade force on Earth - the American voter - got tired of traditional politicians and decided to try a bonafide snake oil salesman. There's a slim shot of getting things together within the next four years.

I'm all but optimistic. I just hope that someday, whenever that day comes, people will actually be able to add two and two and finally see the world the way it is.

The same greedy and incapable parties have been ruling my country since the 90's war. And after 22 years nothing has changed, as you may have guessed.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's a rainy day here. I need a beach, the coldest adult beverages I can find, and some eye candy for periodic distractions.

At least I'm off the day before Thanksgiving, but I have to work Black Friday.

Haven't properly tasted beer in 6 long months. Now that I actually desire one I'm not allowed.

This just proves that people tend to lust for things they can't have more than for those available to them.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Haven't properly tasted beer in 6 long months. Now that I actually desire one I'm not allowed.

This just proves that people tend to lust for things they can't have more than for those available to them.
Is there an improper way to drink beer?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm all but optimistic. I just hope that someday, whenever that day comes, people will actually be able to add two and two and finally see the world the way it is.

The same greedy and incapable parties have been ruling my country since the 90's war. And after 22 years nothing has changed, as you may have guessed.
I admire your optimism, but on this issue, I sadly do not share it. I'm in the Rue camp when it comes to politricks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish I was lusting. I just need to decompress and I'm daydreaming a nice way I could do it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There is absolutely no way I can study in this condition. And the very fact that I can't do that just makes me more nervous.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Seems like you're mistaking me for an optimist. It could be thanks to my faulty expressing. Anyway, no, not an optimist, I'm from Bosnia for god's sake. There's literally nothing here, you'd be better off living in Gobi desert.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying to figure out what other class I'm taking (doing 2 at a time) and after telling my boss the news, she shared some useful information with me that has me thinking of what way to go.

so what are you getting your masters in if i may ask :)?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i cant seem to get mtalk to work. It keeps on saying wrong password even though i can use the same logins to post here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99