WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ouch!
I had a 1.4 mile commute for 8 years that took about 3 minutes.
Then went to a 28 minute commute (15 miles) for about 5+ years and hated it!
Now I have a 12 minute commute (7 miles) for almost 6 years.

my commute has always been at least 25 miles on average. kinda sucks

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seems like you're mistaking me for an optimist. It could be thanks to my faulty expressing. Anyway, no, not an optimist, I'm from Bosnia for god's sake. There's literally nothing here, you'd be better off living in Gobi desert.
I would never make you for an optimist. I am simply saying that while I appreciate how you've worded your points...

...But here in 'Murica, we don't like to talk about racism when the "forgotten middle class worker" from a certain ethnic group elected this snake oil salesman as President. Yes, the same self interested snake oil salesman is being charged with capturing old glories gained in part by exploiting other ethnicities.

So how can anyone expect these 'Murican politrickians to intelligently address gun control when they facilitated the election of this snake oil salesman in the first place?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

my commute has always been at least 25 miles on average. kinda sucks
1hr 45 minutes - 1 bus, 3 trains, transfers at 30 minute intervals. That's what the old commute for the better part of 7 years was.

Lots of commutes suck because commuting in general sucks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So far what I'm reading is I didn't miss much cept that mia would roast libra at times for her constant phone switching. Also rue laughing at 45 for not getting to pass his horrible health care.

Sent from mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...lol at One Plus...

More importantly, the sad part of the double standard that exists...Sony upgrades every 6 months, it is vilified. OnePlus picks up the every six months upgrade and people are more inclined to be understanding.

It's not because I'm a Sony fan as to why I say this...but OnePlus isn't a company that will every get a dime from me again.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far what I'm reading is I didn't miss much cept that mia would roast libra at times for her constant phone switching. Also rue laughing at 45 for not getting to pass his horrible health care.

Sent from mTalk
You read my comments incorrect. I never roasted her at all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...lol at One Plus...

More importantly, the sad part of the double standard that exists...Sony upgrades every 6 months, it is vilified. OnePlus picks up the every six months upgrade and people are more inclined to be understanding.

It's not because I'm a Sony fan as to why I say this...but OnePlus isn't a company that will every get a dime from me again.
Did you not like one of their phones or did you get burned by them?

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

What does that entail? I'm curious

Sent from mTalk
I'll be able to be a librarian and work in more areas, such as managing records, archives and more cool things happening right now like data management.

Also your traditional public and academic libraries of course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb