WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll be able to be a librarian and work in more areas, such as managing records, archives and more cool things happening right now like data management.

Also your traditional public and academic libraries of course.

National archives? Man are those cool. There's so much hiding there not everyone has a chance to see.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think I have done more walking around at work today than I have in the past 2 weeks. lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

25 what? Seriously? That's the common distance betwen two towns here in Balkans.

I never had to travel over 15km, and that was sort of a PITA as well.
Doesn't help that the roads are crapy:/ lots of.pot holes and uneven patches on the asphalt

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'll admit that I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 for a few hours today since there was a nice discount on the battery case (I also have a gift card too). I decided to get some work tops and a pair of cute boots instead. Ironically enough, they ended up being the same price that I would have paid for the 7 and the battery case together.

I don't really enjoy shopping for clothes normally but I did need these. The boots have been a long time want...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll admit that I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 for a few hours today since there was a nice discount on the battery case (I also have a gift card too). I decided to get some work tops and a pair of cute boots instead. Ironically enough, they ended up being the same price that I would have paid for the 7 and the battery case together.

I don't really enjoy shopping for clothes normally but I did need these. The boots have been a long time want...
How often do you switch or get tempted to get a phone :eek:?

Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wut???
Well those better be some damn fine boots!

On a side note, I'm happy you didn't get the iPhone 7 and a battery case. You've already been through that route.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

How often do you switch or get tempted to get a phone :eek:?

Let's just say that it's an accomplishment if I use a phone for a month and I'm not just using one while waiting for a phone to be released or come to me.

As for temptations, that usually happens when there's a sale or a good deal for a phone I wanted to try or retry. I try not to retry but hey, I have done it a lot. It's hard when you are someone who prefers smaller phones so it's easy to fall into the trap of retrying...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

BedCooC.jpg

I'm not sure if it will post right since I've always had problem posting pictures with mtalk. Anyways after work I went to have a few drinks with my friends. I had this margarita mix of strawberry , a little bit of tequila and a bottle of corona. Hands down I think this is my favorite drink to date.

Ah looks like it didn't post the picture as I wanted :/ bummer

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You apparently didn't read this thread well in the time you went into hibernation.

I can't even have a reaction to your comment because you are correct and I'm super guilty. The past 3 months (including this month), I have gotten a phone (2 of those are gone thankfully). Welp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786