WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Weird feeling leaving work yesterday but I'm over it. 🤣

I've got too much to do/think about than reflect on my time at an annoying large company. It's only the routine and the people that is missed. I just need to replace both of those. To some extent.

Just like leaving a high school to go to college. It's not the obligations or the working part that you miss, but the colleagues and the whole experience you had.

At least that's what it felt like for me anyway.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The black Deals look interesting. Seems the Huawei Watch 2 is for $180, which is a little over what I want to pay. I'm curious to see if Andy's phone will get to the point I want...

Didn't catch it. What was your targeted price?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Don't know if anyone on Facebook had come across the black and white photography challenge. You're asked to shoot one picture of your day without people or explanation for 7 days and challenge others.

Here's my first three days.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171118/6c2ddd2937ff6ab951302cd20710b618.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171118/4a0ea07ff97613ea1d7deca3a0a75c06.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171118/059b99bcbedc9db167e2ebe66ec0f81d.jpg

I have not seen it. Probably didn't catch up here yet.

The photos are amazing though. Especially the second one. Reminds me of photos of Pripyat for some reason.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So, the exam hype has officially started. 6 days until the first exam in Electroenergetics Basics.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I might have found a girl that actually corresponds me in, if not all, then most of the "areas". Has a sense of humor, checked, isn't a drama queen - checked, listens to rock - checked as well, pretty as hell - definitely checked. Those were just some.

Nothing's official yet, but should be shortly.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I might have found a girl that actually corresponds me in, if not all, then most of the "areas". Has a sense of humor, checked, isn't a drama queen - checked, listens to rock - checked as well, pretty as hell - definitely checked. Those were just some.

Nothing's official yet, but should be shortly.
Good luck!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

$150 brand new. $130 mint, if I wanted to be super technical, but I want it new. I'd like to pay $450 for both the watch and Andy's phone.

Good luck finding that deal. Not saying it's impossible, but it's a stretch. And, didn't it get discounted already?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good luck finding that deal. Not saying it's impossible, but it's a stretch. And, didn't it get discounted already?
"Patience is a virtue."

And while Andy's phone did get a discount, if they do another discount for Black Friday, I'll be pleased. If not, I'll buy the Watch 2 and wait a little longer. My Mi Note 2's holding up ok so far...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

"Patience is a virtue."

And while Andy's phone did get a discount, if they do another discount for Black Friday, I'll be pleased. If not, I'll buy the Watch 2 and wait a little longer. My Mi Note 2's holding up ok so far...

I have said it before but you really do have amazing willpower.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I just cannot really take the risks as I used to do and be impulsive. I already have too many devices that I cannot sell as easily.

Yep, I can totally get that and relate to the too many devices that can be tricky to sell problem. I feel the same but I still tried with the XZ1C. It's kind of an annoying issue to have.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yep, I can totally get that and relate to the too many devices that can be tricky to sell problem. I feel the same but I still tried with the XZ1C. It's kind of an annoying issue to have.
I think you misunderstood me slightly. I can sell both the V20 and Mi Note 2, but I'm not going to get fair value for them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ohh okay, I think I did too. Thanks for the clarification.
No worries. I do like Andy's phone. There is a part of me who has no problem waiting as if they do put out the green color that k want, I'll get that. Otherwise, I'm fine with getting the white. The black is cool and all, but the white looks SO good.

What makes Andy's phone appealing isn't the price, but the fact that due to the snafus at the beginning, their team is pumping out a **** tin of updates and supporting the phone really well so far. I wonder if Andy just does decide to take an L on this phone and drop the price over the holidays to get more people using it for brand awareness so come next year they put on a better sequel...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm eyeing the white one as well. Thinking of selling my black Andy's phone to get it.
And you're right, the Essential team is really putting in a ton of effort on this phone, as far as updates are concerned. I'm fully on board with them mostly because of their commitment to the phone...plus, the phone is an outstanding device for a first offering.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I sideloaded the Google camera onto my EP. It's pretty sweet indeed. And while I don't see a 360 camera as being essential, I've used it a lot over the past few weeks. It works quite well. I still have not suffered from any reported camera issues with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)