WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That makes sense. I think it would be cool if they did swirl, psychedelic colored ceramic...if that's even possible. Then you'd have no two phones alike. Kinda like some bands used to do when pressing vinyl records. I still have a few swirly Smashing Pumpkins vinyl records. Ha ha
Is love someone to do that. Honestly, of anyone could pull that off...it's HTC. I think based on the translucent U11+ they could go two tone with their new color process.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Is love someone to do that. Honestly, of anyone could pull that off...it's HTC. I think based on the translucent U11+ they could go two tone with their new color process.
I'd be into that design as well. ☺️ I got the new Living Colour album recently and love the swirly vinyl. I'd dig a phone that has that design.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You can try it to see...don't let me stop you. I'm using a carrier ROM on my V20 right now.

I might try it but if I have to re-setup apps, I might download it and just wait to finish reading this book first lol.

I wouldn't have guessed that you would use one, but when it comes to updates, I can understand that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I might try it but if I have to re-setup apps, I might download it and just wait to finish reading this book first lol.

I wouldn't have guessed that you would use one, but when it comes to updates, I can understand that.
Nandroid backup.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Packing, packing, more packing....

Rinse, repeat next day...
I don't envy you, yet I do. Ha ha
Packing for a cross town move is a pain. I can imagine that packing for a move to a different country would be a pain to the 10th degree. But, it's got to feel pretty cool to be moving to France. 😊👍

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't envy you, yet I do. Ha ha
Packing for a cross town move is a pain. I can imagine that packing for a move to a different country would be a pain to the 10th degree. But, it's got to feel pretty cool to be moving to France.
I moved cross state lines in the summer. I don't envy Rue right now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm nervous for my first day at my new job :p but it's been like that for me 😅

Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're working Sundays? I can see why you want to get out.
If there was one thing i hated was working on the weekends. I never worked Sundays at cricket because that was my only condition i set. The other jobs i had to work Saturday and Sunday:/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So i pulled the trigger and bought the lg v30 for 550 on swappa. It was never opened with the original sales receipt with a case and a screen protector. 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The reason why i bought it was because my work required some apps that windows phone didn't have. Kinda sucks that the app gap finally got to me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So i pulled the trigger and bought the lg v30 for 550 on swappa. It was never opened with the original sales receipt with a case and a screen protector. ??????

Nice deal, congratulations! Please share your thoughts/impressions when you get it and use it for a bit.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The reason why i bought it was because my work required some apps that windows phone didn't have. Kinda sucks that the app gap finally got to me.

Aw that's a bummer. Sometimes your hands are just tied and here it sounds like they are.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So i pulled the trigger and bought the lg v30 for 550 on swappa. It was never opened with the original sales receipt with a case and a screen protector. 😁

Cool! I hope you like it. I love my V20. I'm sure the manual camera is even better on the V30.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I know that situation - the biggie was not able to use my phone with a drone, and some photo app with GPS...

but I resisted so far. Managed to convince the bosses we don't really need a drone to do work!! Haha

... !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)