WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Seriously considering about dropping this year. I didn't tell you guys this, but I've been told that if the pain in the liver and spleen doesn't go away soon (and that soon has been overdue for some time now) I could end up with permanent damage to both organs.

Definitely not the kind of academic year I was hoping for.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Seriously considering about dropping this year. I didn't tell you guys this, but I've been told that if the pain in the liver and spleen doesn't go away soon (and that soon has been overdue for some time now) I could end up with permanent damage to both organs.

I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

You have to do what works for you. I hope your pain goes away.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think it's a good idea to first take care of yourself. It's better to get a late start in this case.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Man, that sucks. Hate to hear that, but you definitely need to focus on your health. School will always be there waiting to take your money. Hope things get better for you soon.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Young man, health always comes first. Always.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

You have to do what works for you. I hope your pain goes away.

Not something I'd wish for anyone else for sure. And I'll really have to think through to make the right call.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think it's a good idea to first take care of yourself. It's better to get a late start in this case.

That's what I'm thinking, but one year of life isn't that short period of time to waste. I'll probably pick 2-3 subjects that I'll focus on while trying to balance the health. So I'll have less to worry about next year.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man, that sucks. Hate to hear that, but you definitely need to focus on your health. School will always be there waiting to take your money. Hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks for the wishes. And school's free for me. The one and only good thing that came from this country.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Young man, health always comes first. Always.

I know but..

I always had straight As, never had problems regarding school or any of it's aspects, and not to talk about failing a year. That'd be huge hit for me to take.

But, I'm sure MIA will pop in soon enough and tell me it's all life. Which I get. But man does it suck.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well, that's pretty cool. I'm still paying for my school....18 years later. 😂😂😂

Compared to US, Europe is a bargain when it comes to schools. The University of Sarajevo's Electrical Enginering is one of the highest ranked colleges in Balkan, and is acknowledged worldwide.
And also a real PITA to finish. But one year costs only 1800KM (just above 900$), so yeah, it's pretty cheap.

Not everyone has a free college here. You have to be either in top 100 students on the college, or be a part of "special groups", which I am. My dad is disabled war veteran, so that's how I got it.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Damn!
I lucked out.
Came out of school in the black
But I was poor as crap before the first job out of school.
Must have been a good feeling.
My problem was that I became a career college student for a few years. Had too much fun. Joined the Marines so that I might get my butt kicked into being a little more responsible. 😂👍 It worked, but just a little bit later than my parents would have liked.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's unfortunate news to hear. School never goes anywhere, so I'm hopeful you can focus on your health.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's unfortunate news to hear. School never goes anywhere, so I'm hopeful you can focus on your health.

I'll see how it goes. I'll try making some sort of study plan, to sort out lectures that I must attend, and those not so really. Hoping that'll help.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It is 3:30 and actually the most critical meeting of the day is about the start.
It really has been a very stressful day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234