WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not a consumer, it's the guys nextdoor. They've been smoking it for a couple of hours now.

At least they're making fools out of themselves, which is amusing at best.
Yeah, it's been years for me, but sometimes making a fool out of yourself is pretty fun. Or, at least it was back in college. 😂👍

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seems like Andy's phone got mighty popular in these parts might quick...at least all these mini reviews will make a fine read.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh. The new Fossil watches I like are 30% off. Makes them a bit cheaper than the Huawei watch 2.

That IS interesting...decisions, decisions...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh. The new Fossil watches I like are 30% off. Makes them a bit cheaper than the Huawei watch 2.

That IS interesting...decisions, decisions...
As much as I like the look of the Q Explorist, that Q Control with the touch sensitive strip is really interesting to me...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Seems like Andy's phone got mighty popular in these parts might quick...at least all these mini reviews will make a fine read.

I'm generally curious because it has a similar screen to the Q6 (which is super cheap) but will be better all around. It's still generally interesting but I'm sure the weight will be something to adjust to.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I just realized the reason why I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 before. I saw a sale on a site and my mind started running with possibilities. I'm going to try the idea of only visiting the forums of AC and iMore (WC doesn't have anything tempting), watching way less tech videos for a while (I'll make exceptions for certain people), along with no tech sites for a month. Come to think of it, a lot of my recent temptations have come from either one of those sources or even all of them.

You can't be tempted with what you don't know about (sales and the like). Now I need to block B&H (no seriously). I would block Swappa too but I can't do that yet, since I'll like to see how it goes with using the A3 for a month to see if I'm fine with it.

Now to figure out site replacements, especially at work...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just realized the reason why I was tempted to get a iPhone 7 before. I saw a sale on a site and my mind started running with possibilities. I'm going to try the idea of only visiting the forums of AC and iMore (WC doesn't have anything tempting), watching way less tech videos for a while (I'll make exceptions for certain people), along with no tech sites for a month. Come to think of it, a lot of my recent temptations have come from either one of those sources or even all of them.

You can't be tempted with what you don't know about (sales and the like). Now I need to block B&H (no seriously). I would block Swappa too but I can't do that yet, since I'll like to see how it goes with using the A3 for a month to see if I'm fine with it.

Now to figure out site replacements, especially at work...
Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll pull it off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre