WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Enjoy. I'm about to eat mine...3 meat (beef, veal, lamb) meatloaf.
Man that sounds good. The missus makes beef, pork and turkey meatloaf but that combo's got me seriously re-evaluating the situation. Unfortunately lamb can be difficult to find around here unless you luck out at a Jamaican grocery store.

Sent from my Idol 4S on mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man that sounds good. The missus makes beef, pork and turkey meatloaf but that combo's got me seriously re-evaluating the situation. Unfortunately lamb can be difficult to find around here unless you luck out at a Jamaican grocery store.

It came out pretty good. I've had the combo before where I did one with a roux and mushrooms years ago. I just kept it simple this time. I use a meatball sauce to keep mine moist and instead of brushing it on the top for color I mix it directly into the meatloaf.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's Wednesday and I feel more tired than I was yesterday. This is just one of those busy, grind it out weeks. Sigh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If we have the same 2 things in mind, I agree...
I should blog about it. I'll state here that I was reading stuff about him being phased out because of being a bit difficult to deal with years ago, so this is very, very interesting...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I should blog about it. I'll state here that I was reading stuff about him being phased out because of being a bit difficult to deal with years ago, so this is very, very interesting...

Please do! I'll like to read what you'll have to say on it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Nothing about Dump surprises me and I'm only mildly surprised at Lauer. I guess grabbing punani isn't such a good idea after all. Let 'em all rot in hell.

Oh I missed the Trump thing, so thanks for asking. I'll find that out shortly but also Andy Rubin has taken leave from Essential.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29...leaves-essential-google-inappropriate-conduct

Edit: The Trump news is really messed up, wow.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just got my first pair of glasses since changing insurance and I forgot how glasses can be, especially if you have insurance that doesn't cover much lol. I'm looking forward to them though!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Also while waiting, I saw my first Pixel 2 ad in a print magazine. Before today, I have only seen TV ads.
03adcc3b389a5a5818e2e23eb4d503a6.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got my first pair of glasses since changing insurance and I forgot how glasses can be, especially if you have insurance that doesn't cover much lol. I'm looking forward to them though!
I never get eyeglasses through insurance.
Total rip off.
I get them at Costco or Sam's Club or Walmart.
I have weird prescription and I buy the Ferrari equivalent of lenses $400 on sale.
But have always been happy with the service from all three vendors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb