WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm so exhausted. I'm waiting for the work ifruit to charge up a little bit before heading into work. Got lots again to do today...
Same here.
Barely able to wake up.
Have a 7AM Costa Rica call.
Then have to go to kid's school for an award thingy.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Had a horrible start to my Friday. One false step and my right knee is at it again. Wearing a special brace I had made about 20 years ago to stabilize and try to avoid a fifth surgery on that knee. If this doesn't work I'll be joining @MSFTisMIA for one of those cold adult beverages....or 10 perhaps. This is no good, I have only a sliver of meniscus left and my surgeon told me my next operation is likely knee replacement.

Bartender!!!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Being gimped I'm forcing myself to avoid being out in the field today. Not to mention braking is a painful task so driving is also verboten today.

I'm absolutely stir crazy with cabin fever and it's only noon. How do you office-dwellers do it? I tip my cap to y'all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had a horrible start to my Friday. One false step and my right knee is at it again. Wearing a special brace I had made about 20 years ago to stabilize and try to avoid a fifth surgery on that knee. If this doesn't work I'll be joining @MSFTisMIA for one of those cold adult beverages....or 10 perhaps. This is no good, I have only a sliver of meniscus left and my surgeon told me my next operation is likely knee replacement.

Bartender!!!
If it's drinks at Hooter's where I can partake in a cold beverage and rejuvenate my tired eyes via some eye candy, I'll buy the first round.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Bartender!!!

Ahh I hope you can avoid knee replacement. Try to take it as easy as you can.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Bartender!!!

Bummer man.
Take care.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Being gimped I'm forcing myself to avoid being out in the field today. Not to mention braking is a painful task so driving is also verboten today.

I'm absolutely stir crazy with cabin fever and it's only noon. How do you office-dwellers do it? I tip my cap to y'all.

A good pair of headphones helps at the desk.
Otherwise I am always in meetings.
My commute is only 12 minutes so no issues there.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I second the headphones. Having something playing in the background is nice.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay folks, I need to check into a Smartphones Anonymous meeting.
Bought an iPhone X 256GB unlocked. Might as well go for broke, right?!?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Apple will make you go broke, that's for sure. Looking forward to that mini-review I was told I wasn't going to get...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Apple will make you go broke, that's for sure. Looking forward to that mini-review I was told I wasn't going to get...
I was going to get one next year. Was lining up the ducks for that. This came in at a superb price. Had to snatch it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You win haha but at least now you will have tried everything aside from the Mate 10 Pro to come xd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05