WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Had a horrible start to my Friday. One false step and my right knee is at it again. Wearing a special brace I had made about 20 years ago to stabilize and try to avoid a fifth surgery on that knee. If this doesn't work I'll be joining @MSFTisMIA for one of those cold adult beverages....or 10 perhaps. This is no good, I have only a sliver of meniscus left and my surgeon told me my next operation is likely knee replacement.

Bartender!!!
Ouch! I hope you'll be feeling better and don't need knee replacement surgery.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Ouch! I hope you'll be feeling better and don't need knee replacement surgery.
Thanks Laura. The brace stabilized as I thought it would but I got me some swellin'. Ain't no way I go under the knife again for this knee. I tore the ACL and MCL on my left knee about 20 years ago and that was bad, so I can just imagine what replacement must be like. Hell to the no!!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Had a horrible start to my Friday. One false step and my right knee is at it again. Wearing a special brace I had made about 20 years ago to stabilize and try to avoid a fifth surgery on that knee. If this doesn't work I'll be joining @MSFTisMIA for one of those cold adult beverages....or 10 perhaps. This is no good, I have only a sliver of meniscus left and my surgeon told me my next operation is likely knee replacement.

Bartender!!!

Sorry to hear that. As someone who has broken his right knee for three times, I can understand only a portion of your pain.

Hope you get well soon.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is what I look forward to eat
b0d22b998315a6ba725149b09984fa52.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb