WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Trying to find a car is always a painful process regardless which country you live in... Sigh.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Installed Microsoft Launcher last night and personalized it a bit, and added Rugos Premium UI icon pack to it. It looks a lot better than Nova did, transitions are hell of a lot smoother, and the whole experience feels a bit more modern.

Only thing I liked more about Nova is that it allows much more personalition.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow I heard about this but haven't read about it yet. I wonder if will be allowed to happen..

I agree with your point here. For me, I prefer online when it comes to smaller things. My personal favorite is ordering online and picking it up in person.
It's gonna happen, trust me. Trump administration won't block this primarily since these aren't two companies in the same direct industry. I've got some serious reservations, but this administration has a habit of making serious reservations come true, so...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Installed Microsoft Launcher last night and personalized it a bit, and added Rugos Premium UI icon pack to it. It looks a lot better than Nova did, transitions are hell of a lot smoother, and the whole experience feels a bit more modern.

Only thing I liked more about Nova is that it allows much more personalition.
For me, it's Nova...or whatever stock launcher the phone came with. I used to use Arrow in beta, but I've passed since.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just saw a little bit of Dr. Carla Hayden's (current Librarian of Congress) story on the local news and I'm amazed. I love that she is into history too. I'm squealing on the inside.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Just saw a little bit of Dr. Carla Hayden's (current Librarian of Congress) story on the local news and I'm amazed. I love that she is into history too. I'm squealing on the inside.
That sounds interesting. I'd be interested in watching that story.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Here's a picture of the Christmas lights.
c2ac2f0492b66081438e22be50fe2c13.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I was looking forward to getting the limited time (maybe?) Amazon coupon that gives you $10 off with a purchase of or $20 or more but I didn't know that it's only for items directly sold by Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon doesn't work). I don't know what to buy...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05