WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was looking forward to getting the limited time (maybe?) Amazon coupon that gives you $10 off with a purchase of or $20 or more but I didn't know that it's only for items directly sold by Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon doesn't work). I don't know what to buy...
I wonder if that includes Xbox live subscription . Either way I think thats great because I'm looking for a new mouse.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure about the launcher thing on android. I guess I worry that my phone will get slow over time :/

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm not sure about the launcher thing on android. I guess I worry that my phone will get slow over time :/

In my experience, it's been launcher dependent. Some launchers are battery leeches, some are better. I really like Action but the drain is real with it. I haven't noticed any lagging with it though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if that includes Xbox live subscription . Either way I think thats great because I'm looking for a new mouse.

Keep checking on slickdeals.
I got a nice mouse for the kid - Logitech for $7 and a keyboard and mouse combo for the Mrs for $10 (again Logitech).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Honor 7X looks like a decent deal at the Early Bird Offer price of $199.99.
But it is a massive phone!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Smoke everywhere, ash falling.
7315f732cd1820f92fcb86cdcf4959d6.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hey Libra, I hope you had a chance to read the new stuff I posted today...

I did and I never really thought about this issue from that perspective of teaching what is right and acceptable, especially considering the instant gratification that society has. Thanks for sharing that perspective and your thoughts, it was an interesting read and something to think about.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I did and I never really thought about this issue from that perspective of teaching what is right and acceptable, especially considering the instant gratification that society has. Thanks for sharing that perspective and your thoughts, it was an interesting read and something to think about.
I appreciate that.

Because each woman is different, just because you meet one woman that for you is open to your advances or uses her body certain ways to advances her agenda doesn't mean all women do that. I think that's the trouble some guys run into and vice versa. We are constantly teaching each other what we deem right and acceptable in each interaction with someone else, so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte