WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think when 8.1 actually hits my Pixel (not interested in sideloading), I'll switch to try it out. If the timing works out, it would be a month since trying out the A3 with Nougat.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Note to self: Clean more often, you'll be surprised at what you find.

I found great gifts for an exchange that I'll be doing soon. Crazy that I bought something but these are even better than what I bought

Also found a gift card for a business that shut down but it led me to something nice that I plan to get sometime before the year ends.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think when 8.1 actually hits my Pixel (not interested in sideloading), I'll switch to try it out. If the timing works out, it would be a month since trying out the A3 with Nougat.
Meanwhile my v30 is on android 7.1.1

Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Caught a bad bug while travelling.. the throat is pretty sore, very drowsy and zombie like....
Off to the doctor for bunch of pills and potions... and taking the day off tomorrow to rest up...

... !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Caught a bad bug while travelling.. the throat is pretty sore, very drowsy and zombie like....
Off to the doctor for bunch of pills and potions... and taking the day off tomorrow to rest up...

... !
Bummer. Hope you get well soon!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Found a car finally! I'll post pictures when we finally have it.

The running around will finally slow down a touch.

In other news our house completion here in France got pushed to the 23rd of the month. I'm a bit annoyed but it's not the end of the world. We can still go there to start getting quotes etc but we have to wait for completion to do other things.

The agent said it was the lawyer but my suspicion is that the family, 13 of them, will be together at Xmas so it's easier for them. Also gives them more time to clear the house out as per the contract. So in a way I don't mind.

Last edited:

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Bummer. Hope you get well soon!

gonna nurse a mug of hot lemon
hopefully, I'll get to listen to that new U2 album... or.. watch that fantastic footie match of Liverpool 7-0 trashing of Spartak Moscow earlier this morning !!
Think I'll survive.....!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Meanwhile my v30 is on android 7.1.1

Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s
My V20 is on 7.0, April security patch, and I think Laura's model is on the January security patch...and with how poorly LG has treated their 2016 unlocked US models, your phone will see 8.0 long before ours will...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

... !
Get better soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

... !

I hope that you feel better soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Found a car finally! I'll post pictures when we finally have it.

The running around will finally slow down a touch.

In other news our house completion here in France got pushed to the 23rd of the month. I'm a bit annoyed but it's not the end of the world. We can still go there to start getting quotes etc but we have to wait for completion to do other things.

The agent said it was the lawyer but my suspicion is that the family, 13 of them, will be together at Xmas so it's easier for them. Also gives them more time to clear the house out as per the contract. So in a way I don't mind.

Congrats on the car! Ah that's annoying that it was pushed back but that's a great way to look at it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Congrats on the car! Ah that's annoying that it was pushed back but that's a great way to look at it.
No other way to look at it...

Can't do much about it really. It's out of our hands.

We're hoping to get the car Saturday afternoon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Really annoyed at these huge updates that MS does. Takes over the whole computer wasting time and resources.

My computer is currently crawling and I have an i5 with 8 GB of RAM...

Sigh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb