WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Caught a bad bug while travelling.. the throat is pretty sore, very drowsy and zombie like....
Off to the doctor for bunch of pills and potions... and taking the day off tomorrow to rest up...

... !
I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Wearing my new glasses and I feel like I look so different. Wow. I guess I didn't expect to look so different.
I'll have to adjust to my face

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wearing my new glasses and I feel like I look so different. Wow. I guess I didn't expect to look so different.
I'll have to adjust to my face

Good to know. I like how my new ones look and also how much better I can see with them.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Found a car finally! I'll post pictures when we finally have it.

The running around will finally slow down a touch.

In other news our house completion here in France got pushed to the 23rd of the month. I'm a bit annoyed but it's not the end of the world. We can still go there to start getting quotes etc but we have to wait for completion to do other things.

The agent said it was the lawyer but my suspicion is that the family, 13 of them, will be together at Xmas so it's easier for them. Also gives them more time to clear the house out as per the contract. So in a way I don't mind.

Well good to know things are moving along for you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Note to self: Clean more often, you'll be surprised at what you find.

I found great gifts for an exchange that I'll be doing soon. Crazy that I bought something but these are even better than what I bought

Also found a gift card for a business that shut down but it led me to something nice that I plan to get sometime before the year ends.

Awesome.
I am going to actually wrap up a Waterproof Bluetooth Outdoor speaker for the gift exchange. I have three of them, lol.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The 8.1.0 borked notifications on my Pixel.
I had to do a factory data reset and then it took me about an hour to get everything back to normal.
One app just refuses to log me on, not happy about that. Despite changing the password a few times.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Do we have any serious coffee drinkers here? I need to but a good 1lb of Premium coffee for the gift exchange next week. $20 is my budget, suggestions are welcome.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do we have any serious coffee drinkers here? I need to but a good 1lb of Premium coffee for the gift exchange next week. $20 is my budget, suggestions are welcome.
If you have a Roasting Plant location nearby, get the Brazilian Serra Perola Negra.
There is one on 81 Orchard St (SOHO) and one on 75 Greenwich Ave (Greenwich village).

Hope this helps.
It's reasonably priced and probably the smoothest cup of coffee I have had in ages.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The 8.1.0 borked notifications on my Pixel.
I had to do a factory data reset and then it took me about an hour to get everything back to normal.
One app just refuses to log me on, not happy about that. Despite changing the password a few times.

Ughh that sounds like a pain. I'm kind of scared to update now. I hope the app or 8.1 improves itself soon, when it comes to that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If you have a Roasting Plant location nearby, get the Brazilian Serra Perola Negra.
There is one on 81 Orchard St (SOHO) and one on 75 Greenwich Ave (Greenwich village).

Hope this helps.
It's reasonably priced and probably the smoothest cup of coffee I have had in ages.
Thanks for the tip. I'll swing by there next Wednesday after work. My colleague likes coffee, so I hope she likes this.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

UPS finally delivered the V30.
I am so mad at them. Also they delayed the iPad Pro shipment!
If I want to get it held at a location, I need to pay them $3.50 to convert the shipment to UPS Ground and then they will hold it at a UPS store near the house.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

UPS finally delivered the V30.
I am so mad at them. Also they delayed the iPad Pro shipment!
If I want to get it held at a location, I need to pay them $3.50 to convert the shipment to UPS Ground and then they will hold it at a UPS store near the house.

Wow that's an unacceptably long time o_o Having to pay for your iPad Pro to be shipped differently is a pain and a half. That's messed up.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wow that's an unacceptably long time o_o Having to pay for your iPad Pro to be shipped differently is a pain and a half. That's messed up.

Yeah but I don't want to take any chances. I went ahead and paid the fee and converted the shipment to UPS Ground and they will hold it at the UPS Store close by the house.

Also another package supposedly is showing delivery tomorrow - from FedEx, I don't know from where this is coming. I got that rerouted for free to the FedEx store near the house as well. It will be a fun evening on Monday when I return from work - first UPS store and then FedEx store.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo