WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

UPS finally delivered the V30.
I am so mad at them. Also they delayed the iPad Pro shipment!
If I want to get it held at a location, I need to pay them $3.50 to convert the shipment to UPS Ground and then they will hold it at a UPS store near the house.
That's really *** backwards.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally Sony gets on the low bezel bandwagon. I must say, they do look nice. Now only if they can make the camera compete with Samsung/Google/LG/HTC and we would be set.

https://www.gsmarena.com/upcoming_fullscreen_xperia_smartphones_leak_in_images-news-28630.php
That looks fake, honestly. Sony can easily resurrect that Z2/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z5 speaker grill design to offer dual front speakers on a 18:9 screen. I'd love to see them keep the side mounted fingerprint scanner and improve on that too.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah but I don't want to take any chances. I went ahead and paid the fee and converted the shipment to UPS Ground and they will hold it at the UPS Store close by the house.

Also another package supposedly is showing delivery tomorrow - from FedEx, I don't know from where this is coming. I got that rerouted for free to the FedEx store near the house as well. It will be a fun evening on Monday when I return from work - first UPS store and then FedEx store.

I can get that, sounds like you have a busy Monday. Whoa. I'm glad that you was able to get the FedEx one rerouted for free though!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That looks fake, honestly. Sony can easily resurrect that Z2/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z5 speaker grill design to offer dual front speakers on a 18:9 screen. I'd love to see them keep the side mounted fingerprint scanner and improve on that too.

Yeah I feel like it would take a lot for Sony to stop with the side mounted scanner.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

They got you hooked, I see. It is helpful.

I only use it if it's conveniently placed. Like the Pixel and Honor 8 had it in a great position, the Sony style can be good and bad for me. I have never used TouchID on an iPhone. There isn't really a gain for me but I can understand it for others.

The one on my A3 is annoying, it kind of reminds me of the Sony style with how it works lol.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I only use it if it's conveniently placed. Like the Pixel and Honor 8 had it in a great position, the Sony style can be good and bad for me. I have never used TouchID on an iPhone. There isn't really a gain for me but I can understand it for others.

The one on my A3 is annoying, it kind of reminds me of the Sony style with how it works lol.
LG has them in the right location as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte