WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally got to see my surgeon today and the news is not promising - but I already knew that based on 4 previous knee surgeries. MRI tomorrow morning to see the extent of the damage now that my RA has advanced rather rapidly. I need a "Brujero" to do me some serious cleansing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally got to see my surgeon today and the news is not promising - but I already knew that based on 4 previous knee surgeries. MRI tomorrow morning to see the extent of the damage now that my RA has advanced rather rapidly. I need a "Brujero" to do me some serious cleansing.
All the best with that, man. Hope you're on the full mend ASAP.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck with the MRI tomorrow. I'm hoping that you'll try to take it easy and that you can do what you can to deal with this.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Had a long day (even though I left work early) that ended up having a part of my new glasses break (wtf, but this will be resolved on Monday after work) but my hair is super cute \o/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope that the prognosis is better than what you are anticipating. Good luck.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

5am and already done with shoveling snow. Father is going to work and mom is going on a trip to Salzburg (Mozart and stuff, you know) with work. So it had to be done, you are not coming far into wet snow with FWD and normal ground clearance.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

5am and already done with shoveling snow. Father is going to work and mom is going on a trip to Salzburg (Mozart and stuff, you know) with work. So it had to be done, you are not coming far into wet snow with FWD and normal ground clearance.
It's supposed to snow/rain in NYC. I hope it's not too much of a trainwreck.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good luck with your knee. My grandfather had several operations on his knee. I think replaced a couple of time too.

If I remember correctly something feel on it. Possibly his toolbox. He was a gas fitter for the main gas company at the time.

He always had trouble with it.

This was a few decades back though. Technology had gotten better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lots of France has snow but not us. I'm happy with that. I don't mind snow but I've had enough of it in my life. LOL!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Picking up the car today! So far nice weather.

We might have our other car sold as well but that's Monday and a bit of a drive to show it to someone.

That's our main issue. We're away from most of the Brits... The way we wanted it. 🤣

Hopefully it's worth the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire