WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Picking up the car today! So far nice weather.

We might have our other car sold as well but that's Monday and a bit of a drive to show it to someone.

That's our main issue. We're away from most of the Brits... The way we wanted it. 🤣

Hopefully it's worth the trip.
I washed our 2 cars and topped up windscreen washer fluid.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I just parked my car out in the open space and let the heavy downpour do its work!!

... !

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just parked my car out in the open space and let the heavy downpour do its work!!

... !

Nice lol. This reminds me of the episode of Extreme Cheapskates where the lady soaps up her car with her kids and waits for the rain to wash it off. I can't find the clip but if you ever have time to kill, go on YouTube and search that( I mean "Extreme Cheapskates"). People do interesting things to save...

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

God I love technology! My last MRI was in 2013 (coinciding with my last knee surgery) and it was the usual hour long affair. Today - in and out in 15 minutes. I was beginning to wonder why the tech didn't pipe music into the headset, now I know why. I was really looking forward to a late morning nap and some Matisyahu.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Good luck with the car, neighbors have similar one( same year). I must say BMW X models are not really my cup of the tea though, not fan of the design of them. But I do hope it serves you well. Is the chain still original? How many kilometres?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good luck with the car, neighbors have similar one( same year). I must say BMW X models are not really my cup of the tea though, not fan of the design of them. But I do hope it serves you well. Is the chain still original? How many kilometres?
They weren't really my cup of tea either but when you start looking at 4x4 they're all priced about the same so why not get something nice? It looks like my 320 I had on the inside. It's very roomy. To me out of the 'luxury' 4x4 it's probably closer to a real 4x4. It's got nice get up and go too.

I don't know exact but I believe original chain and around 195k km.

It's really well kept.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sweet ride! Do they come with a stick for The Colonies?
It's an automatic if that's what you mean.

It's too confusing otherwise. When you drive on one side of the road and the other gear changing is easier with auto.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It's an automatic if that's what you mean.

It's too confusing otherwise. When you drive on one side of the road and the other gear changing is easier with auto.
How do you like driving on the proper side of the road in France?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mediterranean food is for dinner tonight. Wanted to pig out with a small milkshake beforehand to open up the appetite, but I'll settle for a cold Red Stripe instead...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

They weren't really my cup of tea either but when you start looking at 4x4 they're all priced about the same so why not get something nice? It looks like my 320 I had on the inside. It's very roomy. To me out of the 'luxury' 4x4 it's probably closer to a real 4x4. It's got nice get up and go too.

I don't know exact but I believe original chain and around 195k km.

It's really well kept.
I would consider having the chain checked. It's a common problem with those engines( or it could be with a bit newer revision of 2.0 diesel, not 100% sure), some do nice miles, others have chain brake down at 100-130k km and apparently it takes quite a lot with it if it goes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)